Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best/cheapest way to obtain all the dream cards?

Best/cheapest way to obtain all the dream cards?

I heard that the dream deck is the most powerful deck at the moment to fight against PvE.

Any cheap way to purchase the dream cards? How much would it cost roughly to get all of those cards?

Thanks.

It's probably not the strongest, and you wouldn't be able to play the strongest version of it in the campaign because of rarity restrictions. When people are talking about using the Dream Deck, it's purely in the Arena.

There are many degenerate PvE decks. You're going to have a easier time finding the cards for something like a Brutal Commander/Xocoy deck than a Slaughtergear or Storm deck...

High Tomb Lord
    just grind the tranquil dream dungeon several times, you get the cards out of there... and then buy the rest in the AH
    -----------------------------------------
    Grand King + Pro Player + Collector + King

Tranquil dream isn't that hard of a dungeon to grind, so just farm it IMO with an elf character.

Quote Originally Posted by BreadMold View Post
    I heard that the dream deck is the most powerful deck at the moment to fight against PvE.

Any cheap way to purchase the dream cards? How much would it cost roughly to get all of those cards?

Thanks.
    well just look on AH yourself. Its based on the dream beeast from trnaqul dungeon. The most expeensive part is Enter the dream. However caaling it most powerful is exagearating. There are many more degenarete decks on that level.
    Proud Champion tier backer

Master of Gifs
    I've farmed a few playsets of all the dream troops from Tranquil Dream, and several copies of all the equipment, but for the life of me I can't get Enter the Dream to drop, it's definitely the chase item here. Best advice is to just keep plugging away and hope for the best, or buy them from the AH if you can get a good price.

Best part about farming for it though is that you'll end up getting loads of extras of all the other stuff, so you can sell those off to maybe make up some of the cost of buying Enter the Dreams when you eventually give up farming

If all you want is the dream deck, and have no other needs.

Step 1: Pick a campaign Race/Class you like, and has the best and fastest possible deck @ level 3 to beat the Dream dungeon with.
    Step 2: Consider Orc - because Hunger of the Mountain God is just bonkers, and nice to sell/trade right now apparently (way over priced)
    Step 3: Create a new character and rush through Crayburn Castle
    Step 4: Modify your deck and run through campaign past rivers and to Dream Dungeon
    Step 5: Complete Dream Dungeon
    Step 6: Turn in Quests, and do optional quick nodes for fast AZ1 packs.
    Step 7: Sell gold and AZ1 packs earned.
    Step 8: Delete and go-to step 3.

Optional later - buy the cards you still need, with gold/az1 packs sold.

It took me opening 99 Tranquil Dream packs before I got my 4th Enter The Dream! Distribution was:

31 Dream Turtles
    29 Dream Bears
    24 Dream Eagles
    6 Dream Skarns
    5 Dream Spiders
    4 Enter The Dreams
    Last edited by poptasticboy; 02-26-2016 at 07:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwinz View Post
    There are many more degenarete decks on that level.
    Out of curiosity, what decks are you referring to? I don't think the investment to create the deck is worth the power difference it provides, but what deck is better than it?

Most notably the slaughtergears. Ruby for speed and sapphire for consistency. Both are quick and consistent, the scales just tip slightly in those directions.