Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast
    If I have both The Colony and New York City and I buy a card in the destroyed pile, would the top card of the main deck be placed under The Colony instead of being destroyed? I suspect it would, but I wanted to double check.

Quote Originally Posted by GuruGuru214 View Post
    If I have both The Colony and New York City and I buy a card in the destroyed pile, would the top card of the main deck be placed under The Colony instead of being destroyed? I suspect it would, but I wanted to double check.
    It would be destroyed, and then placed under The Colony.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Hyra View Post
    It's 1 VP per card. If it was to be the other way, it would say "If you destroy one or more cards..."
    Regarding Crisis Black Adam. It says "Each time you destroy a card" wouldn't that mean for each instance you destroy a card and that destroying 2 cards at the same time is just 1 instance of destroying cards?

Quote Originally Posted by haxteal View Post
    Regarding Crisis Black Adam. It says "Each time you destroy a card" wouldn't that mean for each instance you destroy a card and that destroying 2 cards at the same time is just 1 instance of destroying cards?
    Nope. If you use one effect to destroy two cards, you destroy two cards. It looks for each card destroyed. Not each effect that is destroying. If it was looking for each "instance" of destruction it would be worded like Matt said "Each time you destroy ONE OR MORE cards..."
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi
    CZE Playtester & Designer

Riddle me this! When is an attack not an attack?

Cards with attack like effects such as Duplication / Moloch from the Watchmen Crossover can be brutal, worse than many cards that are labeled as Attack: but do not have that in the text.

Are these intended to be unblockable?

Quote Originally Posted by Mtcrabtree View Post
    Riddle me this! When is an attack not an attack?

Cards with attack like effects such as Duplication / Moloch from the Watchmen Crossover can be brutal, worse than many cards that are labeled as Attack: but do not have that in the text.

Are these intended to be unblockable?
    Intended to be unblockable. Note that a Loyal player would never dream of hurting his teammates in such a way. That's why you need to keep this card away from the Secret Mastermind.
    If you bring this card to a competitive game, all hell is going to break loose...
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Hyra View Post
    Intended to be unblockable. Note that a Loyal player would never dream of hurting his teammates in such a way.
    Matt, you've never played with my playgroup!

At the end of a Teen Titans game, if I have T-Wing, Zoo Keeper, and Shapeshift, does T-Wing give me a VP for the Shapeshift or not?

If Chameleon Boy uses his ability to Time Travel a card in the lineup that does not have Time Travel, is the card considered to have Time Travel, like if I were then to play Electricity, which lets me draw a card for each card with Time Travel I have played?

If I use the Super Power Shazam! to play a Hawkgirl off the top of the main deck, and then play Blue Lantern Power Ring, do I get +1 power from the BLPR for playing the Hawkgirl (which is now hidden on top of the main deck)?

If I Time Travel Telepathy and the opponent I choose has Mind Control Hat, can I make him discard any cards? I guess the question is, when do his cards return? One at a time as I play them or all together at the end of my turn when my played cards would be discarded?

Game text that does not mention "at end of game" turns off during scoring. So Shapeshift does add to T-Wing.

CB: The does not have Time Travel, so it does not help Electricity.

BLPR will still I get the bonus, as you can track cards played even if they leave play.

Cards from Telepathy go back all at once after they have all resolved. The Mind Control Hat won't hurt him.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

If I have a card in play, in this example Vandal Savage super-villain (Ongoing, +1 power) and during the course of the turn I discard it (one of the various cards that give you something for discarding an Ongoing card), do I lose the power generated by the card that was discarded? In other words, once power is generated by a card during a turn, do you lose that power if the card is discarded or destroyed after the power is gathered? Thanks!