Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheap PVE Deck Ideas

Someone somewhere asked about a cheap Vennen Cleric deck. Here's what I'm trying out; haven't played yet but thought I'd post it here while I'm thinking about it; I'll post thoughts etc. after I reach 4.

Troops
    3x Hatchery Priest
    3x Eggblight Afflictor
    3x Nazhk Webguard
    3x Runeweb Infiltrator
    2x Brood Creeper
    1x Dream Spider
    3x Vilefang Eremite
    1x Ushul
    1x Zilth
    3x Hatchery Broodguard

Spells
    1x Phenteo's Gift
    1x Fifth Book of D'harsis
    3x Oracle Song
    2x Incubation Webs
    3x Suffocate
    3x Parriphagy

Resources
    10x Blood Shard
    10x Sapphire Shard
    4x Shard of Cunning

Equips:
    Head - Skittering Hood
    Trinket - Spider Fang
    Chest - Terror Tined Tunic
    Gloves - Gloves of Dismissal
    Boots - Infiltration Slippers
    Weapon - Terror Touched Blade

The above build worked really well getting to level 4 (through Dream Dungeon and doing the Bubble Bee/Faeries in the second river). I lost exactly one game, and that was to the final boss in the Dream Dungeon, mostly due to a bad keep on my part. Now I'm making changes for level 4 to continue the play through:

+ 1 Phenteo's Gift
    + 1 Ushul
    + 1 Dream Spider
    + 1 Zilth

- 2 Brood Creeper
    - 2 Hatchery Broodguard

New talent: Healing Aura.

I was considering removing the other Broodguard and doing a second Fifth Book, but I think I'll go with just the one. Off to try this out; back for comments at level 7.

Stuie, it's awesome what you are doing, and as Elwinz mentioned, I also have a sticky post on this subforum with other PvE Campaign affordable decks. I'm not sure if you are familiar with hextcgbrowser, but if you rebuild some of these decks there, I can cross-link in that post. Let me know if you want me to add anything.

Quote Originally Posted by nicosharp View Post
    Stuie, it's awesome what you are doing, and as Elwinz mentioned, I also have a sticky post on this subforum with other PvE Campaign affordable decks. I'm not sure if you are familiar with hextcgbrowser, but if you rebuild some of these decks there, I can cross-link in that post. Let me know if you want me to add anything.
    I like having a thread for this since I kind of have a running commentary going, but I'll get the deck links from hextcgbrowser and you can link them in your stickied post. Thanks Nico!