Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Crisis Expansion 3: new Super Villains!!!

King Shark
    Captain Boomerang
    Killer Frost
    Poison Ivy

I assume Deadshot, Joker's Daughter, Unknown Soldier, or Reverse Flash? Anyone have it yet?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cheetah
    Deadshot

There is a Joker's Daughter card. No Unknown Soldier or Reverse Flash.

I'm sure Reverse Flash will be in Rogues. It's about time. I really hope Lobo will be, but he doesn't really fit the theme.

Also, Larfleeze and Atrocitus or I riot.... alone. :P
    L. Dalton Duncan
    Video Editor and Graphic Designer
    Bachelor's in Emerging Media, Cum Laude

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Deck-Building Game

I don't see Reverse-Flash being a character in the upcoming Rogues Crossover as he has never been considered a "Rogue". Crypto might make him a main deck villain card instead but I feel like they are going to save him for The Flash TV Series Crossover if tat is still happening down the line.
    DC COMICS DECK BUILDING GAME FAN!!!

Some very powerful cards in this set... Boomerang seems scary in classic play

Poison Ivy is now one of my favorite cards. There were so many cheap super powers in Forever Evil to help trigger her ability. Even though I couldn't destroy starters (Thanks Outsider), I could still "poison" other people's deck by passing starters to their discard pile.

I'm curious how she'd play in Teen Titans with the abundance of Ongoing cards. I'm hoping she's still as good in the Base Set and Heroes Unite. You have to keep superpowers and locations away from her.

Where can I get some damn spoilers on the Character cards!? I've been dying to see them, but all 3 stores I contacted yesterday didn't have them.

Poison Ivy:

The first time you play an Ongoing card or a non-Kick Super-Power during each of your turns, reveal the top card of your deck. Leave it, discard it, or pass it to another player's discard pile.

Sweet! So looking forward to getting this once it gets to larger release outside Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritDetective View Post
    Poison Ivy:

The first time you play an Ongoing card or a non-Kick Super-Power during each of your turns, reveal the top card of your deck. Leave it, discard it, or pass it to another player's discard pile.
    Alright one spoiler... anyone care to dump the entirety of the Characters or do I have to hope my store has it today?

Edit: No store in Miami has it... #Dying.
    Last edited by MStreva89; 03-03-2016 at 12:04 PM.