Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Dawn spoiler compendium - post 'em as you see 'em!

Quote Originally Posted by Vorsa View Post
    Chomposaur
    5WW
    Troop - Dinosaur
    Crush
    When this enters play...
    artifact or constant...
    destroyed card's cost.
    4/4
    I have to imagine this reads "When this enters play destroy target artifact or constant. Gain life equal to the destroyed card's cost."

Quote Originally Posted by Angmar View Post
    I have to imagine this reads "When this enters play destroy target artifact or constant. Gain life equal to the destroyed card's cost."
    That does seem likely, though there's a word or two more in the card's phrasing.
    Also: found an angle which shows it is a common - presume it's intended as a chant counter, then.
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Vorsa View Post
    That does seem likely, though there's a word or two more in the card's phrasing.
    Also: found an angle which shows it is a common - presume it's intended as a chant counter, then.
    Probably "When this enters play, destroy target opposing artifact or constant. Gain life equal to the destroyed card's cost". That should fit perfectly.

I'm guessing chompsaur might be destroy constant or artifact and gain health equal to the card cost,sort of similar to carnasuar.

Some really cool cards in this set.

Quote Originally Posted by Zurai View Post
    While the cards themselves weren't fully spoiled, Eternal Mender is a 6/6 which gains its controller health when it hits an opponent and Eternal Scholar is a 6/6 which draws its controller cards when it hits an opponent. Specifics unknown.
    Mender gains as much health as you already have, and Scholar draws as many cards as you have in your hand (so double your health or double your cards in hand).

And for some equipment spoilers, Voice of the Ashwood had a head slot (I believe) equipment to gain Speed, Twin eternities had equipment to give both the Mender and Scholar Speed, and Titan of Voktar had (maybe chest?) equipment that subtracted 2 from its cost in all zones when you played a Ragefire.

Card spoiler: Artisanal Cheesesmythe was a 2/3 elf with Lethal for 3WW with an ability something like "At the start of your turn, create a random cheese and put it into your hand. When this deals damage to an opposing champion, all cheeses in your hand ferment and get cost -1." There were three possible cheese cards, a constant that costs 4 (Brie something or other) that gives you 1 health at the start of your turn, an action that costs 6 (Kraken Barrel something) that lets you put a card in a crypt into your hand, or a troop (the Cheese Goliath) that costs 10 that is 7/5 (or 7/4?) with Steadfast and Crush.
    -Stormshard

Thank you for blessing the unfortunate many with the wisdom of the lucky few keep them coming anyone who was there even if its vague or incomplete.
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.

Thank you, Stormlight - Cheesesymthe sounds hilarious & good!
    "Kraken Barrel"

I have received a whole bunch of spoilers in a private message - writing them up right now.

+

Just seen TUC has been busy gathering text info too - thanks, guildies.

:::::

Enjoy the following text spoilers, plus some tantalising partial spoilers!

Bloombringer
    Justicar of Aryndel
    Lazgar Chul
    Lightning Skyhunter
    Orchi-noko
    Primordial Caves
    Rotten Rancor
    Shin'gami
    William Rowan
    Last edited by Vorsa; 03-06-2016 at 02:50 AM.

Ooh, William Rowan? My heroes of the accidental knight deck will be complete!

Now, should I use Daughter or Kranok as the champion?

I played and saw the Cheesesmythe and Coins of Kismet. Both generate random other cards and since I see the Cheesy one has already had his generated cards spoiled, here are the Coins of Kismet:

The generator is Coins of Kismet. It's a 3 cost, Unique Artifact that says: "(1) [ACT] -> Create a random Coin of Kismet and put it into your hand.".

Now, onto the Coins themselves. Each coin is a 0 cost Artifact, but cost doesn't matter. Every coin says "When this enters your hand play it for free. When this enters play <thing happens>. Void this.". What are the things? Depends on the coins. Here's what's in my notes

Kismet's Eye Coin: "gain a random threshold"
    Kismet's Spider Coin: "bury the top card of each opponent's deck"
    Kismet's Mushroom Coin: "deal 1 damage to each opposing champion"
    Kismet's Star Coin: "create a Kismet's Omen and put it into play"
    Kismet's Crown Coin: "gain 1 permanent resource"

This is likely not comprehensive as I kinda killed my opponent accidentally while testing the coin out. "But, Dylan" you say. "What is a Kismet's Omen? That's not something I am aware of!" And of course you're not aware of it, because it's got the cutest art you've ever seen and it not something mortals were meant to see. However, since it's already been released, it's a cost 1, 1/1 with Flight with a card type of "Omen".

So, there's my contribution to the spoilerfest. . . . at least until I can get my hands on the new gamedata files! :-)

Thanks, Dylan.
    Sounds adorable!

I have also added text spoilers for Chill and Wild Buffalo, updated partial spoilers.