Page 24 of 46 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Dawn spoiler compendium - post 'em as you see 'em!

martyr was already down to like 60p platinum at times ...
    Proud Champion tier backer

White weenies with dual-purpose Martyr looks to be a real thing...

i am guessing but the lack of chat about shin'hare they are not a well liked race.

Master Theorycrafter
    It's less "disliked" so much as that gameplay wise they kind of stink. Their strategies do not tend to work well and as noted actively conflict with each other instead of working together. So no, there's not a lot of chat about the shin'hare. Barring rune ear hierophant, who is amazing and may as well be the wild version of eldritch dreamer, except costed lower and with a built in power-up effect.
    Last edited by Flairina; 03-20-2016 at 06:43 PM.
    IGN: Legan

Quote Originally Posted by Flairina View Post
    It's less "disliked" so much as that gameplay wise they kind of stink. Their strategies do not tend to work well and as noted actively conflict with each other instead of working together. SO no, there's not a lot of chat about the shin'hare. Barring run ear hierophant, who is amazing and may as well be the wild version of eldritch dreamer, except costed lower and with a built in power-up effect.
    I had a really interesting conversation with Ben and Dan about Shin'Hare in general. Their swarm tendencies are really difficult to balance - it's way too easy to make them go from a little under-powered to completely OP. Bottom line - likely all the pieces will be in place over the next couple of sets. Their time will come!
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

Quote Originally Posted by hex_colin View Post
    I had a really interesting conversation with Ben and Dan about Shin'Hare in general. Their swarm tendencies are really difficult to balance - it's way too easy to make them go from a little under-powered to completely OP. Bottom line - likely all the pieces will be in place over the next couple of sets. Their time will come!
    Sounds very interesting, cant wait to see how things come together.

Quote Originally Posted by hex_colin View Post
    The Shin'hare are my favorite of the 8 tribes. but i feel alone int his cause when i talk about Shin'hare in chat someone always tells me to pick another race. I wish to see them develop some more, but when I look at the sets it feels two steps forward and two steps back.

Of the new set there been 4 revealed shin'hare.

Shin'gami
    This feels like another broken Shin'hare legend that will be difficult to use and only have a place in very few circumstances.
    Since it ability only works on a successful hit of the opponent it makes this random to even pull off on those circumstances.

Rune Ear Heirophant
    This is a powerful Shin'hare card.
    Unfortunately by itself it doesn't work with the horde.
    I am hoping this will get a nice equipment item to boost its capabilities to work with the horde like Rune Ear Commander's sword.

Pactmaker Heretic
    This I feel is the best revealed card thus far.
    With it a player can return to play Shin'hare lost to the crypt and gives Shin'hare an aspect they greatly lack, more draw speed.
    The only flaw is the high cost of its draw ability, 3 resources + voiding a crypt card is pretty steep.
    I am hoping some one decreases the resource cost of the draw ability before release.

Unknown Name
    Shin'hare Allgience Shard.
    This will be a great card for Shin'hare decks.
    1/1 +1 Charge
    If a Shin'hare is on the field a player can choose Blood Threshold, Wild Threshold, or Create a Battle Hopper and put it into play.
    This will help to get a Shin'hare Hopper into play to use with sacrifice cards like Necessary Sacrifice which is a great card but quite expensive.

Shin hare is my favourite race as well. I like its japanese militaristic background and swarming theme , the sacrifice theme not so much though. Still i think shin hare 3 classes is great in the campaign with only the elves being stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Fateanomaly View Post
    Shin hare is my favourite race as well. I like its japanese militaristic background and swarming theme , the sacrifice theme not so much though. Still i think shin hare 3 classes is great in the campaign with only the elves being stronger.
    I like Campaign Shin'hare Cleric and Warrion, but not mage.

Campaign I hear is to get three more classes for each race.
    These will likely be Ranger, Rogue, and Warlock.
    The three remaining classes shared by all the races.

I hope there will one day be campaign race exclusive classes.
    But only two of the races have exclusive classes.
    Humans have Princess, Queen, and King.
    Shin'hare have Concubunny and Sensei.
    Before there can be race exclusive classes the other races will eventually need to gain exclusive classes.

I like shin hare but they were always worst so far, non viable in pvp, so easy to shut down. Especialy extinction -.-. While in thoery could have uniconr protect them but than again have to draw that unicorn and it also breka synnergy a bit.
    i cant wait for Rune ear hierophant.
    Proud Champion tier backer