Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Dawn spoiler compendium - post 'em as you see 'em!

Quote Originally Posted by Vorsa View Post
    "Shard Prism 1/1 gain a charge While this in your hand: 3 resouces and discard -> gain a threshold of your choice and draw a card."
    Wow, this is crazy strong...

Agreed, looking forward to it. I don't think it's broken, but I'd put it on par with Starsphere for utility, and it has an option for color fixing as well.
    In-game: Obsidian || Collector backer || Starting a guild for Newbies -- "The Cerulea Acadamy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aradon View Post
    Cory is a man of unrelenting promises and optimism!

BTW, that Ruby-Blood Vennen is apparently a traitor who chose to side with the Orcs, based on his flavor text (from another forum).

This set is looking pretty awesome so far. I'm really stoked.

Quote Originally Posted by Aradon View Post
    Agreed, looking forward to it. I don't think it's broken, but I'd put it on par with Starsphere for utility, and it has an option for color fixing as well.
    While I like Starsphere and I think its a good card, this is a whole different level. Having the option to draw when you reached the maximum of the shards needed is such an upside and no where near to being on the same level of Starsphere. The option of fixing is just icing.

Edit: But I certainly agree, it's not broken. On the other hand, it takes a lot for me to think of a card as broken. Most people seem to think that Titanias Majesty is broken, I don't.
    Last edited by Seraph_Hex; 03-06-2016 at 03:44 PM.

Note that Shard Prism's cycling effect is usable as a quick action, too. Very, very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Zurai View Post
    BTW, that Ruby-Blood Vennen is apparently a traitor who chose to side with the Orcs, based on his flavor text (from another forum).
    Intriguing!

We know there is at least one Ardent Shin'hare (Sir Bexley), but of all the races to switch sides I'd perhaps of put Vennen as least likely. Looking forward to seeing the offciial spoiler now.
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Vorsa View Post
    Intriguing!

We know there is at least one Ardent Shin'hare (Sir Bexley), but of all the races to switch sides I'd perhaps of put Vennen as least likely. Looking forward to seeing the offciial spoiler now.
    Can confirm. Lazgar Ghul, the blood ruby Vennen is marked Ardent and flavor text says "I'm coming for you, mother." -Lazgar

I'm sitting in front of a computer now while watching the current match. I don't know how much longer I'll have access, but ask away of you have questions!
    Last edited by Rycajo; 03-06-2016 at 05:28 PM.

What is the numbers and effect of the blood ruby Vennen?

Quote Originally Posted by Roy_G View Post
    What is the numbers and effect of the blood ruby Vennen?
    SHE is a 5 cost BR Vennen warrior 5/5 with speed. Her text reads: "when Lazgar Chul enters play, each opposing troop gets 'when this blocks, it gets -5/-5' this turn."

Not getting upset about the 'she', it's just our first female Vennen.