Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: 2 Turns Ahead Interview with Cory Jones

Quote Originally Posted by fido_one View Post
    Normally there is, but one hasn't surfaced yet. At 2 hours at a time where we're in a bit of a lull as we wait for set 4, we may not see one.

I will donate a Windsigner to anyone who does a good transcript! Maybe even a pack or two if I can spare it.
    i will definitely do it for that reward, you want word by word for the 2 hours or a solid summary of all the essentials?

Quote Originally Posted by Salverus View Post
    i will definitely do it for that reward, you want word by word for the 2 hours or a solid summary of all the essentials?
    Please weigh my opinion on the same level as Warrender's, reward aside; I would prefer detailed bullet points.

Thanks Salverus! Anyone else want to throw into the pot?

So: Windisnger and 2 AoM packs; only way not to get them is if you obviously put in a non-effort.

EDIT: Actually, screw what I prefer, do whatever you prefer Salverus, the output will probably be optimal wherever your highest comfort zone is on the matter.

Z: Greetings, and welcome to episode 100, which we are calling "Teatime with Cory". We are recording on March 11th at 9 pm. I am Michael Allen, also known as Zubrin and with me is Nikolas Podrasky, also known as PentaChills. Penta, what is your favourite episode from the last 49 that we recorded?
    P: Episode 63
    Z: Why that one?
    P: It had a really classy joke in the middle.
    Z: I see. Tonight we will continue why we will now serve as a tradition of chime of careo about all things HEX including development, organised play, future plans and anything that is partially appropriate that we have not had a chance to talk about in the last 50 weeks or so. It may be 52 and a couple we missed. Many of the questions we have tonight are provided by listeners or forum members, so we try to provide those
    solid unique questions, although there are several individuals who asked very similar questions and so we will just ask those without proper credit. So with us tonight is the famous... I almost said infamous, which is what i did last time, because ne0 is in my head a little more than it should. And the very well known renown respected Cory Jones. Cory, welcome to the podcast.
    C: Hi, thank you so much for having me back on. I really appreciate it.
    Z: Thank you for making time for us.
    If i do it like this, is it good for everonye? (this is the first 100 seconds). Only the bolded part i couldnt write what they were saying literally, because its difficult to hear, but it doesnt matter for the context.
    (Z-Zubrin, P-Pentachills, C-Cory)

Hero of Adamanth
    Good job Salverus, will be perfect, and thx for it! I wonder if will you cut the "you know"s, or keep them in :P

of chime of careo
    I think what Zubrin was saying was of chiding Cory. Only person who can confirm is probably Zubrin himself, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrender View Post
    I think what Zubrin was saying was of chiding Cory. Only person who can confirm is probably Zubrin himself, of course.
    Zubrin doesn't even know what he is saying most of the time.

Edit: Okay, I listened to it. "Chatting with Cory" is the phrase. I apologize to those trying to transcribe this as I do go quickly at times when I speak and, have a nasty happy of under-enunciating, especially when tired. We record these late on a Friday, so that happens more often than it should on a recorded medium. =/
    Last edited by Zubrin; 03-22-2016 at 08:33 AM. Reason: To clarify what the hell I was saying.

Great, and i am supposed to figure it out ?
    Also is there a list of all HEX employees somewhere? I have no clue at all how to write the names or can i just write them phonetically?

Quote Originally Posted by Salverus View Post
    Great, and i am supposed to figure it out ?
    Also is there a list of all HEX employees somewhere? I have no clue at all how to write the names or can i just write them phonetically?
    If you bold the unclear words and provide a timestamp I and/or others will go through and try to clarify it. You are doing the heroic work here, so I will be happy to assist when I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Zubrin View Post
    If you bold the unclear words and provide a timestamp I and/or others will go through and try to clarify it. You are doing the heroic work here, so I will be happy to assist when I can.
    Yeah, you too Zubrin, for making it happen!

I won't beat a dead horse but I think Salverus deserves more than a Windsinger and 2 packs of AoM, so I'd encourage other people to send him some stuff in game. This podcast really needed a transcribe, more-so than any other one given the length (and amount of stuff in it).

Salverus, I just don't want you to burn out, I'd say find a rhythm that works (what you posted was awesome, even if a phrase or two isn't easily decipherable, I'd just mark it [? or sic] and move on).