Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 Turns Ahead Interview with Cory Jones

What are hex's plans for making the transition of new and casual players into PvP Constructed less difficult?

Devoted Emissary
    When does Hex Ent plan on releasing a comprehensive rules document?
    King + Raid Leader.
    I still play Decipher's LotR daily @ http://gempukku.com/gemp-lotr/

Q: Is there any work being done on overhauling the AH interface into either an Ebay System of being able to place a max bid or a buy/sell system. Searching past 30 pages of a single card is frustrating, as is odd choices like clicking 4 times to get lowest buyout price.
    IGN : Hercone

There has to be a question regarding whether or not Hex will do on a regular basis highly prized tournaments (in a near future)... And if so, how many of them should we expect per year.

Most important question of the year which he might be able to answer or might not will the pet for ranger be based on race or same for everyone?
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.

Will they ever make it so we can have non-timed friendly matches? When playing against friends especially new ones to Hex, the timer gets in the way a lot and is super frustrating for them and for me.

Could you tell us something about the changes Perfectworld is making to Hex:China to make it more suitable for the Chinese market? How closely are you working together on Hex China, any chance some of the changes they make & artwork will find it back to Hex

Quote Originally Posted by SquallTiofae View Post
    What is the team more focused on after Set 4: Set 5 or PVE Adventure Zone 2?
    i always thought PVE releases would coincide with PVP from now on :/

Did Cory try out several dresses before deciding which one he should wear as Princess Cory?

Q: Does HEX still plan to create a 'sandbox' mode (i.e. custom rules/settings)? There's been no mention of it for ages - wondering if it was still on the board.

Q: Are more casual multiplayer formats still on the board as well? Such as Free-For-All, 2/3-HG, Emperor, Commander, etc. I'd assume after Raids are implemented, if so.

Q: How has HEX grown around the world in gardens other than NA/EU?

Q: When will we be able to compete/play against other gardens?

Q: Are there any plans for additional novels for HEX?

JQ: Can we get a Princess Cory bobblehead?