Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 Turns Ahead Interview with Cory Jones

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami View Post
    Q: Are there any plans for additional novels for HEX?
    +1 to this question. If not novels, novellas? Regular releases of short stories? I'd love to see a steady drip of lore in the universe.

<------
    <------
    <------
    I know a guy who'd be happy to write and submit some fiction if they're looking for writers.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrawnOmega View Post
    +1 to this question. If not novels, novellas? Regular releases of short stories? I'd love to see a steady drip of lore in the universe.

<------
    <------
    <------
    I know a guy who'd be happy to write and submit some fiction if they're looking for writers.
    I also know a guy who would be happy to draw some minicomics.
    He isn't nearly as good as they guy they've already got, but he can work a bit faster than a couple pages a year. The art style is kinda crappy thou. Might upset a buncha people used to good art.

Also ask him if he has heard of MTG. They do have an online version now? No idea if he's heard about it thou.

Hero of Adamanth
    Quote Originally Posted by RCDv57 View Post
    The art style is kinda crappy thou.
    No, isn't. I like it! And i missing it!

i want to ask about character slots in the campaign, will we be able to get / buy more upon set4 release or at az2 release ?

Please ask this:

Hex Level Up (their partner for LA) closed their server in latam region and they migrate their accounts into NA/EU server. So, since there is a influx of "new" players that speak another languajes ...

*Will be there any support in-real-time in spanish and/or portugues? (like noble or CM, even when shawn is the best)

*With the release of set 5.. will the actual gems rotate out? or will be the new ones be added to the current list? any dualshard gem in plans?

*Any program like MPRs? Something that gives you AA cards for the games played instead of games won. I think this will motivate ppl to go and play constructed even if they dont win.

Like:
    5 Participation in constructed tournament: 1 AA TIME RIPPLE
    15 Participation in constructed tournament: 1 AA CHLOROPYLLA
    25 Participation in constructed tournament: 1 AA MARTYR
    50 Participation in constructed tournament: 1 AA KILLIPEDE

So a player that played 50 tournaments will obtain:
    10 TIME RIPPLE
    3 CHLOROPYLLA
    2 MARTYR
    1 KILLIPEDE

And cycle the AA every 3 months. It will motivate ppl to play constructed and also will give HEXENT money since tourney entry sinks the platinum in player accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by fabriazp View Post
    Please ask this:

Hex Level Up (their partner for LA) closed their server in latam region and they migrate their accounts into NA/EU server. So, since there is a influx of "new" players that speak another languajes ...

*Will be there any support in-real-time in spanish and/or portugues? (like noble or CM, even when shawn is the best)

*With the release of set 5.. will the actual gems rotate out? or will be the new ones be added to the current list? any dualshard gem in plans?

*Any program like MPRs? Something that gives you AA cards for the games played instead of games won. I think this will motivate ppl to go and play constructed even if they dont win.

Like:
    5 Participation in constructed tournament: 1 AA TIME RIPPLE
    15 Participation in constructed tournament: 1 AA CHLOROPYLLA
    25 Participation in constructed tournament: 1 AA MARTYR
    50 Participation in constructed tournament: 1 AA KILLIPEDE

So a player that played 50 tournaments will obtain:
    10 TIME RIPPLE
    3 CHLOROPYLLA
    2 MARTYR
    1 KILLIPEDE

And cycle the AA every 3 months. It will motivate ppl to play constructed and also will give HEXENT money since tourney entry sinks the platinum in player accounts.
    Wait so all LA accounts are just getting merged in doesn't that mean we are going to get a massive influx of discounted plat in our garden?
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.

Any update on iPad version as I thought it was also one of Kickstarter stretch goal to specifically hire dedicated mobile development team.
    Once an observer then Pro Tier, and now Grand King Tier.

Previous TCG Experience: Eye of Judgment, Magic the Gathering, Carte, Shadow Era, Yu Gi Oh, Ascension, Infinity Wars
    Currently Playing: HEX, Spellweaver
    Looking forward to: Warlords of Terra, Labyrinth

English Blog: Digital Card Gamers English
    日本語サイト: Digital Card Gamers Japanese
    HEX Search Engine
    Spellweaver Search Engine

Master Theorycrafter
    Ask him how he's going; seen any good movies lately? visited any cool places? how has life been treating him?

Are there any plans on regular (may be weekly) real-money tournaments?

..like there were ones organized by ESL. Personally, I'd like to see weekly tournaments even with a tiny ammount of cash in prizes. Something like 50$ for the first place, 20$ for the second, and 10$ for the third would be just awesome. It would stimulate buying activity, tournament activity and would certainly help to grow the playerbase, because it's a totally different feeling to win real cash then to win some digital stuff.

Do you consider implementing of any of community-suggested changes to the game mechanics (especially, mulligan rules), or you think HEX is perfect in it's current state?

Are there plans to include graphics settings options, so that the game could run smoothly on slow computers?

Please, guys, I find these questions very important. Thanks
    Last edited by Deathlock; 03-06-2016 at 09:13 PM.

Is strongholds and the ranger class slated to be the next major update after set 4?