Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 Turns Ahead Interview with Cory Jones

Loved the International, very well organised and a great advertisement for the game and the community. But the number of people that were watching the matches, especially new people, was a bit underwhelming to me (why not a featured stream on Twitch front page?). Does Cory feel they are properly leveraging events like the International or their high Metacritic score? What plans are there to bring a lot more new blood into the game?

Let's say a player wanted to spend $1000 on Hex each year. What would be the best way for the player to help the game with that $1000? Would it just be to buy platinum? Sponsor tournaments? Slowly dole out welcome gifts to new players? Buy items on the secondary market, sell them at auction and hoard platinum like a mini-chark to take platinum out of the economy? How would you recommend a player spend $1000 to best help Hex?

Quote Originally Posted by madar View Post
    No, isn't. I like it! And i missing it!
    I draw a comic page every day dude, just click on my sig banner.

More importantly what does CJ think of a physical spin off game within the Hex universe?
    With dice, miniatures, and everything. Actually forget the spin off game I just want the Mini's as a physical collectible. I would love me some of dat.

Rock League Champion
    Id like to hear if we will get personal statistics about tournaments

tournaments played
    plat spend/won
    packs spend/won
    etc.. etc...
    Austrian Kickstarter & Slacker Backer | IGN: Cernz

-=] Dont mess with the bull, you gonna get the horn [=-

Gigantisaur
    Just one question: How far along is raiding?
    Dungeon Crawler / Collector / Raid Leader

Keep Hibbernathy - Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild @HexTUC
    Running: TUC Arena of Myth Challenge Can you do a perfect 20-0 run with every single champion? Working on #32

Rock League Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by AstaSyneri View Post
    Just one question: How far along is raiding?
    well, this i can tell you:

Austrian Kickstarter & Slacker Backer | IGN: Cernz

-=] Dont mess with the bull, you gonna get the horn [=-

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlock View Post
    Are there plans to include graphics settings options, so that the game could run smoothly on slow computers?
    So much this. I can only handle one game a day in a dungeon because of the slowdown.

Is there any plans of doing lot's and lot's of quality of life improvments? Making a nice chat, trading, better AH, optimization, and graphics adjustments?

Question:
    Will there ever be a point when CZE will officially stop caring about bugs in older cards?
    For example: What if in 2 years from now a bug is discovered in set 1 cards or their arena equipment?
    At that point set 1 boosters will no longer be sold and these bugged cards and equipment will just be traded back and forth among players. Video game developers stop fixing bugs after a game's life cycle has ended. So from an economic feasibility point of view, it would make sense for CZE to no longer care about these "legacy bugs".

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlock View Post
    Are there plans to include graphics settings options, so that the game could run smoothly on slow computers?
    Quote Originally Posted by incitfulmonk21 View Post
    So much this. I can only handle one game a day in a dungeon because of the slowdown.
    To be fair, the slowdown seems to mainly affect two groups of people: 1. Players running integrated GPU instead of discrete (i.e. Intel Graphics). 2. Players with low amount of ram - as the game is not yet optimized and has been seen to use up to 2GB of physical RAM at peak.

That's not to say any graphic options wouldn't be welcome though.