Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 Turns Ahead Interview with Cory Jones

Dream on
    I cast.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......................... EXTINCTION!
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by wolzarg View Post
    Dream on
    I cast.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......................... EXTINCTION!
    You were supposed to say Sliver of the Immortal spear.
    Then I would say "Impossible! No one has ever been able to pull that off"

Quote Originally Posted by RCDv57 View Post
    You were supposed to say Sliver of the Immortal spear.
    Then I would say "Impossible! No one has ever been able to pull that off"
    I know people who just randomly putt exodia parts in good decks and some times got a autowin it was the stupidest thing ever and i hate it. Basically what the character did in the series i guess.
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by incitfulmonk21 View Post
    So much this. I can only handle one game a day in a dungeon because of the slowdown.

Is there any plans of doing lot's and lot's of quality of life improvments? Making a nice chat, trading, better AH, optimization, and graphics adjustments?

+1 I run Hex on my surface Pro and it barely handles it with no other programs open. Would love a low quality setting, or the ability to turn off animations like the game board.

Rock League Champion
    +1 on quality options!!!
    Austrian Kickstarter & Slacker Backer | IGN: Cernz

-=] Dont mess with the bull, you gonna get the horn [=-

Devoted Emissary
    Quote Originally Posted by Amsterdam View Post
    Loved the International, very well organised and a great advertisement for the game and the community. But the number of people that were watching the matches, especially new people, was a bit underwhelming to me (why not a featured stream on Twitch front page?).
    I missed the stream because I didn't know when it was. It is my fault, but yeah :\
    Keep name: Drake
    Youtube: Drake6k

Quote Originally Posted by sukebe View Post
    lol, pretty much this yes, except I would hope there would fewer dramatic pauses...
    What do you mean "fewer"? I think you meant "more", right? It needs more dramatic awkwardness.

Q: Can you briefly address the currency conversion issue between buying plat with US Dollars and buying plat with Euro?

This is something he mentioned to me at the 100k when I asked, but I think a lot of folks on the forums would like it if he addressed this directly. And his answer to me was < 5 minutes, so it shouldn't take too much out of the podcast.

Is time a flat circle or 4-sided cube?

What's the % chance of getting a primal pack?
    Currently Most Wanted HEX development: AH overhaul

http://i633.photobucket.com/albums/u...psee8e7213.png

Our CzE Recruitment Thread: http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=24252