Crisis 3 card spoilers

Can someone post the over size Crisis Super Villains abilities plus the new 6 Suicide Squad. Also the new impossible super villains stack with their text. Pictures of the actual cards would be appreciated.

I was dying for this myself or at least an unboxing video by someone out there in the world. Nevertheless, the lack of copies available in Miami have forced me to order it online for next day shipping. Tired of not having these 14 new Characters in my hand.

Hahaha. Meanwhile I took the slowest shipping option available. Well, I might have it by the end of the week. I too would love if someone would post at least the new super villain details before then.

Already from having just seen Captain Boomerang, Crisis Black Adam, and Crisis Lex Luther I'm excited. Black Adam is my favorite character to play as. He had just a really cool, well-balanced power. And the Crisis version looks to be good even in competitive mode. I like destroy effects, so I'm really excited to try out a guy who can get even more reward for whittling down his deck. Actually, Crisis Lex Luther also looks good for a competitive game.

Crisis Black Manta

Once during each of your turns, you may pay 2 VPs. If you do, put a card from the destroyed pile on the bottom of the main deck.

Crisis Bizarro

Each time you Attack a player, that player draws a card.

Really, no one finished the list yet? Well, I've got it in, so here are the rest for those who still haven't gotten it yet. Three were already revealed as well as those two listed above, but I'll just go ahead and do them all so it's in one post, and with the same formatting as is listed on the cards.

CRISIS SINESTRO
    Each time you avoid an Attack, gain 1 VP.
    Pay 2 VPs: Choose an Attacked player. That player avoids that Attack.

CRISIS BANE
    Each time you destroy a card with cost 1 or greater a player (including yourself) owns, you may place it under this card. These cards may be used to beat Crisis cards.

CRISIS DEATHSTROKE
    Each time you contribute to a Crisis, gain 1 VP.
    Pay 3 VPs: Destroy a card in any player's discard pile.

CRISIS BIZARRO
    Each time you Attack a player, that player draws a card.

CRISIS HARLEY QUINN
    Once during each player's turn, you may pay 1 VP. If you do, pass a card from your hand to that player's hand.

CRISIS LEX LUTHER
    Pay 6 VPs: Place a random Crisis Super Hero or Crisis Super Villain from outside the game into play in front of you for the rest of the game.

CRISIS BLACK ADAM
    Each time you destroy a card (including Villains in the Line-Up), choose a player. That player gains 1 VP.

CRISIS BLACK MANTA
    Once during each of your turns, you may pay 2 VPs. If you do, put a card from the destroyed pile on the bottom of the main deck.

CAPTAIN BOOMERANG
    At the start of each of your turns, you may put the lowest VP value card in your discard pile into your hand (*=3).

KING SHARK
    At the start of each of your turns, if you have 3 or fewer VPs, gain 1 VP.
    Pay 3 VPs: +1 Power

CHEETAH
    At the end of each of your turns, if you bought two or more cards during your turn, you may destroy a card in your discard pile or draw an extra card.

KILLER FROST
    Once during each of your turns, you may pay 1 VP or discard a card with cost 1 or greater. If you do, play a card in the Line-Up with cost 4 or less, and then destroy it.

DEADSHOT
    Once during each player's turn, if any player discards one or more cards, you may put a card with cost 5 or less from your discard pile on top of your deck.

POISON IVY
    The first time you play an Ongoing card or a non-Kick Super Power during each of your turns, reveal the top card of your deck. Leave it, discard it, or pass it to another player's discard pile.
    Last edited by SushiSquid; 03-12-2016 at 08:42 PM.