Thread: Champions available in limited

Champions available in limited

I haven't played for a year, entered a Sealed Gauntlet tournament now.

I made a blood/diamond deck and was considering using Rutherford Banks.
    But I can't find him and many other old champions, so I was curious if only new champions are included now.

Where can I find information about what Champions are available outside client deck setup?
    I can't seem to find any information about this on the official page or ingame.

Even if I'm familiar with the Client from earlier, I still find some things not very well explained and documented coming back.

They have announced a rule book is coming with set 4 so we should see it soon. Hopefully they include a section on champions in limited.

To answer your question, set one and two champions have rotated out of limited. You can currently only use set 3 champions in draft and sealed. When set 4 releases you will be able to use set 3 and 4 champions.

Limited chmapions are aviaalble only from current block. as set3 is new block old ones rotate out.
    Proud Champion tier backer

High Tomb Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by Eetabee View Post
    They have announced a rule book is coming with set 4 so we should see it soon. Hopefully they include a section on champions in limited.

To answer your question, set one and two champions have rotated out of limited. You can currently only use set 3 champions in draft and sealed. When set 4 releases you will be able to use set 3 and 4 champions.
    where did you get the information about the rule book?
    -----------------------------------------
    Grand King + Pro Player + Collector + King

The Transcended
    Quote Originally Posted by Saeijou View Post
    where did you get the information about the rule book?
    I only saw them say they're going to have a FAQ document like they did for Set 2. That's not the same as Comprehensive Rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoss View Post
    I only saw them say they're going to have a FAQ document like they did for Set 2. That's not the same as Comprehensive Rules.
    This is what I am thinking of then. Sorry for the wrong info.