Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hex Invitational Draft

Hex Invitational Draft

Hi

I know we all wanted to see the Invitational Draft from all players perspective, but it was probably too complicated or some other reason, and we got what we got. But the HEX team is really awesome and they've exported the drafts from each competitor thru the API.

Using those exports and some components from TCGbrowser I put together this page
    http://hex.tcgbrowser.com/invitationaldraft/.

You'll be able to see how the players were sitting at the draft table, the packs they got, what picks they made and you can also follow the boosters as they go around the table.

I hope you'll enjoy it

thats amazing
    Proud Champion tier backer

Gigantisaur
    Sweet - nice job and props to HexEnt for making available the picks.
    Buying Gold 120 gold per platinum details Here

IGN ALCHEMY KICKSTARTER BACKER MEMBER OF THE UNNAMED COUNCIL

Really looking forward to taking a look at this. Not sure if that was you at the arena upstairs working on making this available but if it was then I'm sorry I didn't come say hi but you looked pretty busy and I was busy nervously pacing around : P

Awesome job and thanks a ton for putting this together. Many of us were talking about what a shame it would have been if this didn't happen. (side thanks to Chark as well for getting that thumb drive)
    Visit Youtube: FunktionFails & Twitch: FunktionFails for hex based videos, articles and more.
    Find me on twitter @FunktionFails

Less fail, more funktion!

High Tomb Lord
    awesome, thanks!
    -----------------------------------------
    Grand King + Pro Player + Collector + King

This is awesome and thanks for putting in the time and effort for this. Mind if I use this in a video?

Crota

Quote Originally Posted by funktion View Post
    Really looking forward to taking a look at this. Not sure if that was you at the arena upstairs working on making this available but if it was then I'm sorry I didn't come say hi but you looked pretty busy and I was busy nervously pacing around : P

Awesome job and thanks a ton for putting this together. Many of us were talking about what a shame it would have been if this didn't happen. (side thanks to Chark as well for getting that thumb drive)
    That was Dylan Northrup (DocX) working on parsing the data for us. Bogycoins was not that person. Regardless, good to see the data visualized!

Wurtil has been analyzing the data since we got it Sunday and we are working on a long, detailed analysis of it. It might be a multipart series (he has a brief overview of the draft already posted, but wanted to dig deep on this lush data forest).

@funktion
    That guy wasn't me for sure. I would have loved to be there, but sadly I live a bit too far

@Crota
    Yeah, no problem.

Holy shit this is amazing! nice work