Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Primal Dawn - Infinite Possibilities

Primal Dawn - Infinite Possibilities

by SirHamsterlot

Here in the R&D team, we design cards with a variety of goals and appeal. One of those goals is to offer a few cards that might make you look twice; cards that give you a general sense of what they are up to but might be tricky or take a little creativity to unlock its full power. Some players will see these cards and be immediately filled with all the different possibilities held within the card and which cards to pair it with. Some might dismiss that card and later find it to be better than they expected. The excitement and creative ownership in these cards make it my favorite flavor of card in each set.

https://www.hextcg.com/primal-dawn-i...possibilities/
    Last edited by Shaqattaq; 03-08-2016 at 11:28 AM.
    Please tweet me @HEXWilliam for a reliable, quick response. Thank you.

For players wondering where "zapped Vennen card" is, we thought this one would be more exciting instead. That zapped Vennen card is coming sometime in the future =)
    Please tweet me @HEXWilliam for a reliable, quick response. Thank you.

Uwww nice one
    I'm sure Dino will write about this ;D

Tomorrow's preview... female Vennen?!

from what i heard its blod/ruby ardent rebel female vennen
    Proud Champion tier backer

Quote Originally Posted by styk182 View Post
    Tomorrow's preview... female Vennen?!
    ...or something more interesting :P
    1x GK Keep - Dekroma

Quote Originally Posted by Elwinz View Post
    from what i heard its blod/ruby ardent rebel female vennen
    Cannot confirm ardent, but otherwise that is correct. And dear lord is she powerful. Make sure you pay close attention to the art and the flavor text on that one

Quote Originally Posted by Shaqattaq View Post
    For players wondering where "zapped Vennen card" is, we thought this one would be more exciting instead. That zapped Vennen card is coming sometime in the future =)
    Stop teasing and give us more Vennen.

Psionic flame does nothing on mouse over and the battle hopper is blood instead of shardless on mouseover :O
    Great article for the rest. Looks like a card with possibilties, especially for dwarves, who get cheaper artifacts and a buttload of troops.
    Even with an ingenuity engine you can use it twice a turn, in combination with ingenious engineer, you can get..... 25 resources easily lol

Okay, seriously I don't know what special go-go juice you guys were drinking while making set 4, but so far it's packed with awesome. I can't even play current hex because I'm just too excited about the new cards.