Thread: Phantom generated from a dingler

Phantom generated from a dingler

Hi, just made this account to report something I just encountered:

My opponent had a Soul Armaments on the field, then he played a Spiritbound Spy later and put Madame Ananas champion power on that spy.
    After that, I played a Mass Polymorph: Dingler on his monsters, so that he had 2 Dinglers (Spy and another troop) on the field, buffed by the Armaments.
    A few turns later, my opponent play Extinction, which cleared the field of his 2 Dinglers, which had not been modified since they where transformed by MassPolymorph.
    After Extinction resolved, a Phantom was generated nonetheless.

Neither my opponent nor I could explain where that Phantom came from, since the MassPolymorph shouldve reverted the Buff by Madame Anana.

This must be a bug as the text for mass dingler does say revert and then transform. do you think you might be able to get some screen grabs of it happening?

Devoted Emissary
    There has been some other recent bug reports where things doesn't revert, it may be a problem with the revert mechanic.
    IGN: Nollfem, warrior backer and former WoW TCG player. Compiling official rule articles and statements for the unofficial rulebook article over at the hex4newbies wiki!

Do you happen to remember if the Spy was given the champion power twice or just once?