Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New game ad on youtube

The Transcended

New game ad on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfOsy76mdRE

Much improved over previous efforts, I must say. Too bad the piranha cards show "error" instead of their card art, but other than that good stuff.

Gameforge set the bar so low with their previous attempts at advertisements that the Piranha mistake doesn't seem so bad. But seriously, why does no one edit/review these things?

Quote Originally Posted by GobBluth View Post
    Gameforge set the bar so low with their previous attempts at advertisements that the Piranha mistake doesn't seem so bad. But seriously, why does no one edit/review these things?
    'cos cory doesn't care anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Jugg View Post
    'cos cory doesn't care anymore
    You shut your filthy liar mouth before i take you out back and crackling bolt you!
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by wolzarg View Post
    You shut your filthy liar mouth before i take you out back and crackling bolt you!
    Haha... Sorry if that came across inflammatory... but truly is the impression given since returning from my hiatus. We used to see his passion constantly. We used to have all these insights into what was happening and why. Now we have silence on pretty much every key topic the community brings up.

Gigantisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by Jugg View Post
    Haha... Sorry if that came across inflammatory... but truly is the impression given since returning from my hiatus. We used to see his passion constantly. We used to have all these insights into what was happening and why. Now we have silence on pretty much every key topic the community brings up.
    Really? He wrote a massive article upon the release of PvE at the end of Jan and was there at the 100K at the weekend and gave a great interview with Alucard.
    I'm pretty sure he reads everything on these forums (hi Cory) but just doesn't want to be in a position to make promises and hype people these days until he's certain a deadline can be met.

edit: and on the OP/youtube vid, it's really a great trailer save for the Piranha slip. At least there's so many that they are small blank "errors".

Gigantisaur
    What ?? no money no beach no ladies
    Buying Gold 120 gold per platinum details Here

IGN ALCHEMY KICKSTARTER BACKER MEMBER OF THE UNNAMED COUNCIL