Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh my... Primal Dawn Spoiler!

Oh my... Primal Dawn Spoiler!

I smuggled this out of the HEX 100K Invitational, don't tell Phenteo I posted this please.

A card with such cool detail needs to be BIG.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by NOBLERoostasaur; 03-09-2016 at 04:17 PM.

Awesome card! Now we have seen both Wilds and Sapphires "play this for free" cards! any ideas on what blood and rubys cards look like?

High Tomb Lord
    i think the blood one is "vennen does dmg, put eggs in opposing deck"
    -----------------------------------------
    Grand King + Pro Player + Collector + King

I feel like the "play for free" cycle are going to be draft staples Also really awesome art as usual

Interesting with a freebie clause, but awful (or at least awfully uncompetitive) as a paid-for card - at cost 4 it is Wakuna Crowfeather minus the 2/4 body & recursive effect!

That said, it nonetheless has some charm as an action if you are deep in action discount/copy/retrieval combos - no other sapphire actions currently offer that sized buff, and it stacks well if you can play/copy multiple on one turn.

P.S. Awesome art.
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild

AAAC Awesome Art Awful Card :P
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.

Wonder if they'll get the "you may play this for free" triggers to finally work correctly with set 4.
    If it is a cycle in the set, you would think they make sure the mechanic is functioning properly.

Quote Originally Posted by NOBLERoostasaur View Post
    I smuggled this out of the HEX 100K Invitational, don't tell Phenteo I posted this please.
    Phenteo has a bigger problem right now... and that problem has a name: Lazgar Chul

Master Theorycrafter
    Quote Originally Posted by Graydeath View Post
    Phenteo has a bigger problem right now... and that problem has a name: Lazgar Chul
    (This is why my mind scares me sometimes. Such a small statement can lead down dangerous paths.)

Phenteo and Lazgar Chul meet each other on the battlefield, and it's bloodlust at first sight... err... fight. After the first couple of disastrous dates/battles, Phenteo and Lazgar Chul soon realize their feelings for one another and break off from their respected groups to lead the Vennen rebellion.

Reality strikes though when the nature process of things happens in a relationship, and Lazgar Chul winds up pregnant with the first Vennen not born from Xentoth. Phenteo, being surprisingly supportive husband (and not really wanting to personal cut down his mother), decides to be a stay-at-home brood father to the eggs after Lazgar lays them. That way she may continue on her dreams of matricide knowing that her children and the future of her race is safe in his hands.

And to try to keep this post on topic, the Mr. and Mrs. Chul always enjoy a meal of free range Coyotle, especially of the flight verity.

This seems like a great draft card, but I don't think it'll help coyotle that much, but who knows what those coyotles will pull off