Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hex multiple sleeves discussion

Hex multiple sleeves discussion

While I have suggested this in the past 2 years(yes I am actually bothering nobles once a month with this) I am wondering if people would actually be interested in multiple sleeves being equipped in 1 deck

4 Would be an ideal number in my eyes because so far each set has 3 sleeves obtainable from primal chests and there are also many other sleeves to earn and gain in different ways maybe equip alpha +beta sleeves maybe your backer sleeves or special event or poster sleeves.

I happen to have over 40 sleeves by now so 4 sleeves should be doable however ofc hex is really busy on more PvE set 4 and maybe even 2v2 or raiding a dungeon as a team so multisleeves is a really low priority way at the back I guess

It would be nice however if it comes into existence sometime at the end of the year or even next year.

So my question here:
    How interested are you as a hex player for the idea of having multiple sleeves in 1 deck and how high is it on your priority list from a 1 to 5 rating where 1 is IDC about new content I want it now to 5 Why would I care about sleeves I want more content

On a sidenote please try to keep on topic

I'm honestly more interested in a random sleeve every time i start a game option.
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.

I...would not want this at all. It may be my time running proffessional tournaments for 3 real world tcg's but I was driven nuts with people who tried this in these tournaments and I had to explain to them that was not allowed. Even if the sleeves were randomly assigned this would still drive me nuts. if they are not randomly assigned then that is just plain cheating as it tells you what the top card of your deck is...

Quote Originally Posted by wolzarg View Post
    I'm honestly more interested in a random sleeve every time i start a game option.
    This is something I would like to see as well :-)

Every card randomly assigned a sleeve from my available options. I will not be quieted. That is what I want. There are too many sleeves to just have one at a time.
    ----
    http://i.imgur.com/I1MZpF8.png
    HexEnt is too long to type, They're HXE now.
    I am currently trading my unused GK code for a new Tesla Model S P85D
    Feel free to contact me for where you can have it shipped.

Gigantisaur
    Sleeve rotation at the start of your turn could work. Your whole deck rotates so no card marking issues. The hand always has only one different sleeve so no ghastly rainbow hand.
    Buying Gold 120 gold per platinum details Here

IGN ALCHEMY KICKSTARTER BACKER MEMBER OF THE UNNAMED COUNCIL

Quote Originally Posted by hammer View Post
    Sleeve rotation at the start of your turn could work. Your whole deck rotates so no card marking issues. The hand always has only one different sleeve so no ghastly rainbow hand.
    That I would be fine with, as long as they all matched :-)

If the sleeves are random multiple at a time or them swapping automatic both sound like good options I wonder what would be easiest to achieve in terms of programming

If the OP wants to know, I (personally) am not interested in this thing at all. 5 out of 5. There are tons of other stuff that should be implemented (kickstarter promises, more PVE content, UI improvements, etc etc)

I don't like the idea of using multiple sleeves in a single deck.
    Yeah this is probably the only game that could do it, but it is not important to me.
    5: Lowest priority.

What I want with sleeves is actually a set of sleeves. Generic all purpose sleeves. Each sleeve in the set would be themed around a shard or shard combination*. Similar to the uncommon dual shard resources. Right now all the sleeves are really focused in on something specific. So when I make a cool new deck that isn't covered by any of the existing sleeves niches, I always feel just a little bit disappointed.
    If they add these sleeves I hope that it is added in as a gold dump in the store. That way they are instantly accessible to everyone, yet still have to be "earned"

* Just all the Base, dual, and triple shard combos along with a Prismatic sleeve.
    4 shard combos are close enough to prismatic that it would be redundant to include 5 of those.

EDIT: You know what? Screw it. I'm good at abstract art. I'll be back in about a week.
    Last edited by RCDv57; 03-12-2016 at 05:51 AM.

5, I personally don't like the idea, maybe a "random sleeve every match" would be better to me but I think there's way more important content to be release before a feature like this.