Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game keeps crashing at this point

Hero of Adamanth
    Just for info, i installed back the windows 7, and no crash\freezing (had ntdll.dll error on this PC with win10). On my work computer i have no problem with windows 10 (on that computer i had problem with Unity crash with windows 7 and less memory... beautiful, isn't it?), but looks like there is some hardware\driver which in combo with Win10 make the HEX unhappy.

So i would say, the recommended setup is at least 8GB RAM and Windows 7.
    Last edited by madar; 03-16-2016 at 02:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by madar View Post
    Just for info, i installed back the windows 7, and no crash\freezing (had ntdll.dll error on this PC with win10). On my work computer i have no problem with windows 10 (on that computer i had problem with Unity crash with windows 7 and less memory... beautiful, isn't it?), but looks like there is some hardware\driver which in combo with Win10 make the HEX unhappy.

So i would say, the recommended setup is at least 8GB RAM and Windows 7.
    Good to know, thank you for youre efforts!

They really need to fix this problem. I cam barley make it through a match without this crash. Tried everything listed. Ram is set to 1600 etc.

Make sure your video card drivers are only the drivers themselves and not the whole packaged suite. This includes removing all overclocking software. Once I reinstalled mine and sans the junk that the drivers are packaged with, there hasn't been a single crash.

hmm. I have nothing overclocked right now. However, I know I do have the whole AMD suite installed right now, everything is up to date, and I don't feel like messing around with anything when this is the only game I own giving me issues.

edit* I caved and uninstalled the suite, haven't crashed in a couple hours now
    Last edited by Ezekial; 03-20-2016 at 11:07 PM.

I also uninstalled the AMD suite and reinstalled a clean copy of driver only. Did a full play trough of AZ1 and couple of drafts without any crashes this weekend! I used to crash all the time, everywhere. I kept MSI afterburner installed and my R9 390 is overclocked.

What is the AMD suite you are uninstalling..the whole gaming evolved/raptr part of the program?

I uninstalled all of it. Then reinstalled only the graphics driver portion. This is the software that is packaged along with the drivers normally.

Just wanted to say that I kept everything on my computer the same and after this patch I no longer have this crash anymore!!!!!