Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pro Player Tier Code(HEX Kickstarter)

Pro Player Tier Code(HEX Kickstarter)

I ended up never playing this game but have free weekly drafts codes and everything else from the Pro Tier for the Kickstarter. While I enjoyed this game in beta I never had time to invest in playing it seriously.

What is the going rate on the free weekly drafts and where could it be recommended to go to put such a thing on sale?

Thanks for your time!

Sent you a PM, interested in the lifetime draft code
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild

The silent death always comes from behind... so you'd better watch your back!

Just going to point this out from the trade forum rules.........

"2) Do not list buy/sell offers for currencies that are not in the game (i.e. EUR, USD, bitcoin, etc.).

3) Do not sell accounts to other players. A Kickstarter code that has not been attached to an account may be sold solely at your own risk, but not on these forums."

Quote Originally Posted by Angmar View Post
    Just going to point this out from the trade forum rules.........

"2) Do not list buy/sell offers for currencies that are not in the game (i.e. EUR, USD, bitcoin, etc.).

3) Do not sell accounts to other players. A Kickstarter code that has not been attached to an account may be sold solely at your own risk, but not on these forums."
    Except the OP has done neither. I would've removed this thread if the OP had.

Rules clarification appreciated.

Thanks for the replies everyone. These are codes that are not attached to an account. I ended up listing this on ebay if anyone is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by icecon View Post
    TC are you lucid245
    Yes, correct.

Then I think us apes deserve to see this from your listing:

"I ended up never playing this game but have free weekly drafts codes and everything else from the Pro Tier for the Kickstarter. While I enjoyed this game in beta I never had time to invest in playing it seriously."

edit: [REDACTED]
    Last edited by Kami; 04-11-2016 at 06:25 AM. Reason: Link shown in image (Advertising)

Yeah, I truly intended to play the game, but I've gotten too busy with life to use the codes. You can see I joined these forums in 2013, I was fulll of excitement back then.