Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Discord - Hex Community Voice and Text chat Server

Quote Originally Posted by Poetic View Post
    I think it's pretty cool and perfect for a team/guild. How it'll work out with tons of people though I don't know. I'm interested though.
    I've got a lot of ideas to make it really slick. I'm going to work on it today, and might ask for community help to spiff up/administrate

I'd be down to lend some assistance. Have been messing with it to set up a team.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingMeatchip View Post
    Discord definition: 1. a disagreement between people. 2. lack of harmony (between notes sounding together). I'd rather see in game options or Skype.
    I'll be completely honest. If I judged software solely based on its name, I probably wouldn't be playing Hex right now (sorry Cory).

Quote Originally Posted by Warrender View Post
    I'll be completely honest. If I judged software solely based on its name, I probably wouldn't be playing Hex right now (sorry Cory).
    What, you don't like having hex?

Master of Gifs
    discord has a night mode and you can put images in chat, so it's alright by me

When attempting to join I get "The instant invite is invalid or has expired".

Quote Originally Posted by Superjuice View Post
    When attempting to join I get "The instant invite is invalid or has expired".
    Oh, that is funny - I'll send a new non-expiring one.
    https://discord.gg/0t9RpqjqDwB6Lho5

Just a heads up, we've got a nice Hex community in Discord already. Feel free to join us