Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: A Spidery Goodbye from Phenteo

Nerfed Baby Yeti AA
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenteo View Post
    I won’t be leaving the community myself (I already spent several hundred dollars as a Kickstarter backer before I joined the team and my collection is too remarkable to let go) and will be around as a player!
    Well I look forward to challenging you in game later on then! Feel free to add me on your player account

I bet it was Xentoth itself who presented said opportunity. What else could lure a spider away from HEX? Thank you for everything, and may the odds ever be in your favor in your future endeavors. I will faceroll Arena with a Terrorantula deck for you out of respect. All the best in your new job! ^^

Phenteo,

I said it on twitter, but I wanted to say again, it was awesome to meet you and I hope you find everything you are looking for in the future. Good Luck and we will miss you!

Gigantisaur
    Commiserations you leave behind the best community in gaming

Good luck in the future and thanks for all you've done to help Hex and this awesome community.
    Buying Gold 120 gold per platinum details Here

IGN ALCHEMY KICKSTARTER BACKER MEMBER OF THE UNNAMED COUNCIL

Goodbye Phenteo, you are part of this great community too! Maybe we'll meet and spare in-game one day
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild

The silent death always comes from behind... so you'd better watch your back!

Hate to see you go, hope your opportunity works out as well as you hope.

Oh noes! Don't leave us Mr Spider Orc!

I'll miss you, but wish you all the best in your future endeavours..

We had some (at least for me) memorable interactions in the past. Even though not all of them were 100% pleasant there is no denying that you deeply cared about the game and its community.

I wish you all the best for all your future endeavours.

Phenteo,

It will be sad to see you go, but I'm very happy to have met you in person a handful of times now. You're a fun-loving guy and you've done so much for the community. Thank you for all you have done.

I wish you all the best in your future opportunities and hope that maybe we can still team up for a stream or two in the future!

<3

-Alucard