Thread: Just had the longest PVE encounter ever. Thanks to ONE lethal troop.

Just had the longest PVE encounter ever. Thanks to ONE lethal troop.

Check pic. Nuff said.

http://i.imgur.com/BpYtcNZ.jpg

Yeah, stuff like this happens. Which is why you want a bomb card or three in your monodiamond decks.

Citadel of Adamanth, Holy Ascension, Purge, any of these could have wiped the floor with this encounter.

I had a citadel. Guess if I was able to draw it. Same for Experienced Masons.

Devoted Emissary
    that's what happens when you play humans with a coyotle champion. use prophet of the sun and / or dance of dusk and you'll get faster wins
    king tier backer, catalan and european

AZ1 has a lot of lethal troops interspersed throughout the AI decks.

I always try to make sure I'm running some kind of swiftstrike (Mettle, Ruby Aura, etc.) or evasion (Unblockable, Flying, etc.). Wild usually has enough creatures that I can make the tradeoff with their lethals, or else develop a large enough creature with crush.

With that much of a commanding lead you should have just swung and traded something a long time before you got to that point. The game didnt drag itself but you let it get dragged out. Losing a large creature to a lethal creature isnt a big deal when your that far ahead.
    In Game Name: Halko

Quote Originally Posted by MasterN64 View Post
    With that much of a commanding lead you should have just swung and traded something a long time before you got to that point. The game didnt drag itself but you let it get dragged out. Losing a large creature to a lethal creature isnt a big deal when your that far ahead.
    It does look like swinging with the two Pridemates, I mean Paladins, would have forced some trades that would have openned the way for the rest of the troops.
    There's no shame in letting your health drop below 2000

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    Shard ward and blinding light are also pretty effective stalemate breakers for mono diamond. Living totem with boots is also what I used for that role in arena, but it's gotten less attractive vs the ethereal healer boots sadly.