Thread: Do you like Zombies? Do you like F2P decks? Do you want to make Money in the Arena?

Do you like Zombies? Do you like F2P decks? Do you want to make Money in the Arena?

Blatant promotion for the HEX Community Discord.
    You can find my deck there, in the #pve chat channel, titled: "Zomboni"
    It is 100% f2p, given most every card is either a PvP common, or farmed in the Campaign.

Join us on Discord!:
    https://discord.gg/0t9RpqjqDwB6Lho5
    Last edited by nicosharp; 03-17-2016 at 11:12 AM.

ITs a trap !. Sneaky way to promote discord ;p
    Personaly i farmed devnoshire with shin hare warrior using zombie deck and it was great.
    Proud Champion tier backer

Ha, I know, I looked at your deck just to make sure this was a little different before posting
    Rotting Away and Raving Ghoul combos are awesome. Carrac helps the insanity stretch quite a bit.

Master Theorycrafter
    Personally, I've been using Giles for the zombie deck. You don't even need any ruby cards (not enough of the ruby zombies yet to be worth it), just like 4 ruby shards and shards of hatred so you can activate it. Often more useful than Carrac.
    IGN: Legan

Don't underestimate Carrac.
    What the deck currently does not have is card-draw, and that is slightly intentional. When you play a zombie a lot of things trigger with the deck. Like, Raving Ghoul bouncing, or Rotting Away bouncing back to hand. Also, we are playing buffs, like any buff that procs when you play raving ghoul, or Abominate, or giving a troop Lifedrain, or troops that get Decaying Giant triggers, or the negative casting cost of the vultures. All these things transfer to the target you make a zombie.
    He also starts with 24 hp.
    You might want to reconsider.

The only issue I find with this deck however, is that it could probably use a sweeper. If you own extinction, you might want to find room for 2-4x, as some of this decks synergy, is late-game while cycling zombies and rotting away's from the grave.

Master Theorycrafter
    Well, admittedly I'm not using exactly the same decklist, mine was based around giving anything with "undead" attack up and hitting everything in the deck sans the vultures (Minions of Yazukan, Wailing Banshee, Vampire Princess, the ghouls, etc.). Yours is the totally f2p version, so yours probably does work better with Carrac.
    IGN: Legan