Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Hoping for Set 4 before [insert month here]

Now my only problem is that I don't want it to come out on the 29.4 ... because thats diablo 3 season weekend.
    So either next week, or may plx ^^

Quote Originally Posted by NaryaDL0re View Post
    Now my only problem is that I don't want it to come out on the 29.4 ... because thats diablo 3 season weekend.
    So either next week, or may plx ^^
    I'm sure everybody will be happy to work around your personal calendar

I think major HS patch is coming by the end of april (rotation of set, release of new card etc.), but sure lets release set 4 , not like a lot of people will be busy playing HS to look for another card game (and the aim of launching on steam is to get some casuals players, though i doubt many of them will stay on HeX after a few days.)

who cares HS
    Proud Champion tier backer

Quote Originally Posted by Elwinz View Post
    who cares HS
    probably millions of people?

The point is HS and Hex don't compete for the same kind of players. Not a problem if sets will be release the same week.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregangel View Post
    The point is HS and Hex don't compete for the same kind of players. Not a problem if sets will be release the same week.
    i would say you are ridiculously wrong here :/

I wouldnt be surprised if Hex's main competitor is HS not mtgo.

Meh, just release the set when it's ready. Can't wait for some magical perfect week that's going to somehow be the only thing anyone sees.

I am pretty convinced we will get a release date today. And I am also pretty sure the release will be within April still. I dont hope they delay just because of Steam.