Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Hoping for Set 4 before [insert month here]

Quote Originally Posted by Metronomy View Post
    I am pretty convinced we will get a release date today. And I am also pretty sure the release will be within April still. I dont hope they delay just because of Steam.
    Shaq already confirmed definitely no release date today in the other thread when i said we need a release date this week and he shot it down

My guess is that they won't announce a release date until they see how the servers react to the Steampede when the floodgates open on tuesday.

It's hard to imagine a company with a history of problematic deployments like Hex is going to willfully overlap two major deployments. We will get a date for Set 04 when the dust settles from Steam. Likely, it'll be May 3rd.
    Last edited by Tazelbain; 04-15-2016 at 10:15 AM.

May 3rd seems safe assuming there's no issues with the Steam release.

Set 4 Release date announced on Gameforge's site: April 26th.

Quote Originally Posted by chromus View Post
    Linkie: http://en.hex.gameforge.com/news.html?p=6247
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild

Quote Originally Posted by chromus View Post
    woot I say w00t

It's kind of hilarious that Shaqattaq specifically said there would be no release date announcement today and then Gameforge announces a release date today. At least we have finally have a date!

Quote Originally Posted by Vorsa View Post
    There is problem with communication between GF and HEx,

IN the announcement of the new forum it says ''just a tiny bit further down the road'' but here we have a full announcement. Hopefully like they are merging their Forum the will merge the websites so information is the same everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by superdax View Post
    There is problem with communication between GF and HEx,

IN the announcement of the new forum it says ''just a tiny bit further down the road'' but here we have a full announcement. Hopefully like they are merging their Forum the will merge the websites so information is the same everywhere
    It's weird because both articles were posted by the same communcations manager. Maybe the release date article wasn't supposed to go up yet?

edit: article up on the official site now. I guess they just wrote the forum post a few days ago and the release date wasn't finalized yet or something.
    Last edited by phoix; 04-15-2016 at 10:38 AM.