Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Hoping for Set 4 before [insert month here]

Quote Originally Posted by superdax View Post
    There is problem with communication between GF and HEx,

IN the announcement of the new forum it says ''just a tiny bit further down the road'' but here we have a full announcement. Hopefully like they are merging their Forum the will merge the websites so information is the same everywhere
    I'm with you on that. The new forums could really help with unified communication; that will be a big plus. And it should increase efficiency as they only need each announcement written once. (per language)

May 3rd, eh?

A couple weeks earlier than expected.

Quote Originally Posted by IronPheasant View Post
    May 3rd, eh?

A couple weeks earlier than expected.
    A couple??? I would say 1.

Also to note.. one says 300 new cards (gameforge) and here it says 200... typo on the 200? (I remember Cory saying 300 at some point)

Quote Originally Posted by poizonous View Post
    Shaq already confirmed definitely no release date today in the other thread when i said we need a release date this week and he shot it down
    A great example of why we shouldn't and don't discuss dates until they're actually ready.
    Please tweet me @HEXWilliam for a reliable, quick response. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by superdax View Post
    Also to note.. one says 300 new cards (gameforge) and here it says 200... typo on the 200? (I remember Cory saying 300 at some point)
    It depends on whether you count generated/token cards as "new cards". If you do, then it's ~300. If you don't, it's ~250 (= "over 200").

They must be very confident with the Steam Release. Best of Luck!
    Last edited by Tazelbain; 04-15-2016 at 10:56 AM.

Called it!...sorry, but I needed to say this

Now how about 1 week of Flashback drafts to celebrate steam and to show those people that there is activity in Hex It could fill a hole in that longgggggg waiting week

Quote Originally Posted by katkillad View Post
    If set 4 is still even coming out in April, it will be April 26th. Source? Logic.
    I am a genius.