Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Hoping for Set 4 before [insert month here]

Quote Originally Posted by superdax View Post
    Now how about 1 week of Flashback drafts to celebrate steam and to show those people that there is activity in Hex It could fill a hole in that longgggggg waiting week
    Unfortunately, it would also be quite confusing to people to have the draft/sealed format be one thing when they start, another thing over the weekend, and then a third thing when the set releases.

Quote Originally Posted by bwarner View Post
    Unfortunately, it would also be quite confusing to people to have the draft/sealed format be one thing when they start, another thing over the weekend, and then a third thing when the set releases.
    Its already confusing for them.. why not keep it like that

Quote Originally Posted by superdax View Post
    A couple??? I would say 1.
    You were expecting it May 9th?

Much optimism.

Quote Originally Posted by knightofeffect View Post
    Haha, I've found a pretty solid rule for Cory enthusiasm interpretation.

Whenever Cory stresses how soon something is coming up with a high-pitched inflection, a small lean-back, and sight chuckle at the end; proceed to remove all modifiers from given time frame, establish expectation as towards-the-end-of stripped down time period with possibility of slipping to beginning of next time period.

I have found that this can apply to most if not all of Cory communications . <3

IE
    "very early April" = "April" = "mid to late April" = "mid to late April that might slip or not be fully functional till early May"
    This is the 3rd consecutive major realese I've pegged using this theory. AoM, campaign, and now Primal Dawn.
    1x GK Keep - Dekroma

Quote Originally Posted by frychikn View Post
    i would say you are ridiculously wrong here :/
    Nop. The core player base who put money in Hex are certainly not the same that put money in Hearthstone.