Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Hoping for Set 4 before [insert month here]

Nerfed Baby Yeti AA
    What's with the repeat post? http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=48483 if this was on the subreddit I'd probably remove it :P Things release when they're ready, yo.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixlooter View Post
    The largest part is for "real hobby" games which is atm (and has been since 2 years now) Hex and Star Citizen.
    You should join my Hex-SC org when it's further along in development. Plan is to stack a bunch of things together to make a fake spacestation. Means we can play hex in the background while waiting for certain "factory" elements like the Endeavour to produce things.
    Last edited by KingGabriel; 03-31-2016 at 09:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KingGabriel View Post
    What's with the repeat post? http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=48483 if this was on the subreddit I'd probably remove it :P Things release when they're ready, yo.

You should join my Hex-SC org when it's further along in development. Plan is to stack a bunch of things together to make a fake spacestation. Means we can play hex in the background while waiting for certain "factory" elements like the Endeavour to produce things.
    SC and Hex are the only two games I have invested over $500 on from kickstarter. Mainly because they are both my dream games. Someday I hope for them to devour 95% of my gaming attention. Hopefully in 18 months that will be a reality .
    1x GK Keep - Dekroma

This is what I really don't understand. Why is there no announcement yet? "Very early April" is like the first week, so I really hope for an announcement today.
    Even if it is delayed...so what. At least some note to us would be nice. I told my boss that I might need a few days off early April on short notice. Really hard to plan anything for people with jobs who finance this...
    Haha, I've found a pretty solid rule for Cory enthusiasm interpretation.

Whenever Cory stresses how soon something is coming up with a high-pitched inflection, a small lean-back, and sight chuckle at the end; proceed to remove all modifiers from given time frame, establish expectation as towards-the-end-of stripped down time period with possibility of slipping to beginning of next time period.

I have found that this can apply to most if not all of Cory communications . <3

IE
    "very early April" = "April" = "mid to late April" = "mid to late April that might slip or not be fully functional till early May"
    1x GK Keep - Dekroma

I'd say there's a solid chance of set 4 before May, though w/c April 11th would be especially convenient for me.
    As the devs always say, it's that last 5% of cards sucking up all the time...
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild

We are only at 8 months and 10 days since Set 3 launch. What's your hurry?

Master Theorycrafter
    Quote Originally Posted by KingGabriel View Post
    s/April/May/g

Since all hope is lost for Set 4 before April I thought a new thread for before May was apropos. Plus threads like these sometimes rattle loose a 'Very Soon! (tm)' from Cory which I'd love to see before I start my 24 hour internet blackout (otherwise known as April Fools )
    Last edited by Hatts; 03-31-2016 at 05:32 PM. Reason: clarity

We should create a union of supporters with fulltime jobs & cash but not all the time in the world although loving the game.
    Thats pretty much what we, the Cornerstone guild, are You may want to take a look: http://forum.cornerstoneguild.com/index.php

Time to get out those pitchforks boys!

I don't understand why threads like these exist....
    For a start nothing is making set 4 look like it won't be out in April or even Early April. PvE chapter 1 launch date was announced 6 days before it's launch. Every update patch since set 3 has been announced less than 2 days in advance. Hex is a small company and they can't give exact dates months or even weeks in advance. The content launches when they know it is ready. Set 3 launch date was announced 2 weeks in advance and it had to be delayed by a week since they found bugs and they don't want to have to do that again so they only announce the date when they are sure it is fine.
    All threads like these do is make newer players worry about investing in the game since they don't know these threads are baseless

Quote Originally Posted by Reeplay View Post
    I don't understand why threads like these exist....
    For a start nothing is making set 4 look like it won't be out in April or even Early April. PvE chapter 1 launch date was announced 6 days before it's launch. Every update patch since set 3 has been announced less than 2 days in advance. Hex is a small company and they can't give exact dates months or even weeks in advance. The content launches when they know it is ready. Set 3 launch date was announced 2 weeks in advance and it had to be delayed by a week since they found bugs and they don't want to have to do that again so they only announce the date when they are sure it is fine.
    All threads like these do is make newer players worry about investing in the game since they don't know these threads are baseless
    This is far too sensible for a bunch of desperate housewives like me. Giff set now!