Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 165

Thread: Hoping for Set 4 before [insert month here]

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Hoping for Set 4 before [insert month here]

    The wait is too long....
    is it gonna be like this every year ??

  2. #2
    Bets are on, what is going to hit first, next HEX or Dota2 major patch. Forum getting agitated on both sides of the equation

  3. #3
    Hoping it will be April 5, but a release date would need to be announced soon for that to happen.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by seyfini View Post
    The wait is too long....
    is it gonna be like this every year ??
    Every 4 month, we hope.
    They state early april so not before april. the fith, my bet too

  5. #5
    too bad its not this weekend, its easter more time to play

  6. #6
    Not the week that the Vive starts shipping. Any week but that. I need sleep.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by fido_one View Post
    Not the week that the Vive starts shipping. Any week but that. I need sleep.
    Any week after that won't work. How can we go back to 2D monitor games after Vive arrives?

  8. #8
    Hoping for an April 1st release date.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavon View Post
    Hoping for an April 1st release date.
    Seconded. Just because they can state it... and if they miss the date, April Fools!

    That and it'd be hilarious since nobody would know if it was true or not.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami View Post
    Seconded. Just because they can state it... and if they miss the date, April Fools!

    That and it'd be hilarious since nobody would know if it was true or not.
    Not quite right. It is tradition that you can fool someone with anything on April the 1st. However it is not ok, to announce something on another day for April 1st already knowing it is a prank. Minor but important difference

    @Xenavire: it should be limited this time

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •