Thread: Keepapalooza

Keepapalooza

Hello Everyone!

Dino here~

We reached another major milestone on the stream last week! I will be celebrating passing 1000 followers this Sunday and I wanted to invite you all to join me. After all, you guys make this kind of thing possible!

We will be doing a "Keepapalooza" Sunday (3/27) starting at 12 CT (5PM GMT). It works like this:

Unlike the normal 4keeps where I do a call for challengers once or twice a stream, on Sunday I will do a constant call for challengers to take on a gauntlet of wacky decks taken from past keeps. Challengers who manage to beat 3 such decks without losing will receive a number of sweet prizes! For example, we will be giving away:

Set 3 Primals
    Draft Packs
    Rare Things!
    Assorted Legendaries
    Fun!

And many more hexciting things!

If that sounds good to you, stop by http://www.twitch.tv/dinotropia this Sunday and say hi!

Cheers,

Dino-

...and then something completely different.

I love Ievan Polkka although I prefer the Korpiklaani version

Rock League Champion
    grats to 1000 followers keep on going!
    Austrian Kickstarter & Slacker Backer | IGN: Cernz

-=] Dont mess with the bull, you gonna get the horn [=-

Quote Originally Posted by Khazrakh View Post
    I love Ievan Polkka although I prefer the Korpiklaani version
    Dafuq? Why are there suddenly links to Finnish music on these forums (my country)? We have some weird music alright

Torilla tavataan!

Quote Originally Posted by Ertzi View Post
    Dafuq? Why are there suddenly links to Finnish music on these forums (my country)? We have some weird music alright

Torilla tavataan!
    So, in an amazing feat of globalization, that song was a part of my childhood because internet, anime, and random-randomness.

If you aren't familiar with leekspin, this was a thing that... was. Exactly why, I cannot say. But everyone I knew in my high-school knew about this website.

The more you know!

Grats. So that's noon Central time right? Have to jump on it for the battle of wits

Yup! Noon Central US is the start time~

Really looking forward to this. Winston + keepapalooza = A great Sunday. No punting though we don't want a sad Winston.