Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    What are you on about? The only things exclusive so far are the deluxe box, variant Vigo, throwback minis pack, and the dice tower. A good chunk of the previous exclusives appear to be available non-exclusively through the deluxe resin pack, albeit at a hefty premium.

The Extreme Ghostbusters are only available through Proton Slinger tier so far, but seeing as they aren't tagged as exclusive, I see no reason why one should assume they won't be released as a retail expansion later on. Makes no sense to announce such an expansion when only half of them are reached through stretch goals 3 days into the campaign.

I'm curious if the Impossible Mode ghosts from the first game will comeback as a throwback pack or something. They're the only things I really missed out on...

well that and glow in the dark slimer

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    I would say no, they won't.

Well, you could use gbfans and ebay to assemble the pieces if you must have them and if things work out today Ill only be missing from the first set due to the throwback pack , gbfans and ebay, one figure and thats impossible mode slimer.

OUTSTANDING GEEK & SUNDRY! Thank you Cryptoz for the fun time!

Rigid Buffalo
    Quote Originally Posted by Js379 View Post
    So, this definitely explains why there isnt any content from the MH pledge in the throwback add-on, but is there really no chance of getting the tiles and scenarios from the Paranormal pledge? I know I'd definitely pay extra to get those, and I imagine more people would be interested in getting the models if they could get the accompanying tiles and scenarios.
    Those tiles are in the base game.
    The Yeti Handler

Community Marketing Coordinator for Cryptozoic Entertainment

Rigid Buffalo
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyknight View Post
    I'm a bit disappointed that again, you made playable characters exclusives! Like I explained before, such a thing does work on a game like Zombicide, where you have 6+ different characters per (retail)basegame and 4 completely different ones per (retail)expansion and all the exclusives are just guys from different movies or tv shows.

But it doesn't work for Ghostbusters!
    Like it looks now, all none kickstarter people(even if they buy every add on that hits retail) will just end up with 4 variations of the same 4 original Ghostbusters(and maybe the occasional Louis Tully and/or Slimer)!

That's bad! People like to have a few more choices, that they won't get, if you make everything exclusive again!
    In the first campaign you made the "New Ghostbusters" team exclusive! Now you do the same thing with the "Extreme Ghostbusters" team! Both of those could've been their own expansion! Each of them could've made 30-40 USD per sold piece in retail! Ghostpacks/Bosspacks could've been the same!

It looks like you've learned nothing at all, repeating the same steps and mistakes you did before, cutting down the longevity of the game and making the retail version fail as bad as the last one!

Also, isn't a "Slimeblower Slimer" kind of redundant? I mean, he's Slimer after all. He could slime without that thing!
    Um, they aren't exclusive. Please go back and read through the stretch goal list.
    The Yeti Handler

Rigid Buffalo
    Quote Originally Posted by JayTigran View Post
    I'm curious if the Impossible Mode ghosts from the first game will comeback as a throwback pack or something. They're the only things I really missed out on...

well that and glow in the dark slimer
    No IM ghosts.
    The Yeti Handler

Rigid Buffalo
    Quote Originally Posted by Meankeb View Post
    OUTSTANDING GEEK & SUNDRY! Thank you Cryptoz for the fun time!
    Thank you for joining us in there!
    The Yeti Handler

Quote Originally Posted by sara.miguel View Post
    Um, they aren't exclusive. Please go back and read through the stretch goal list.
    Just now they only apply to the "Proton Slinger" tier, which is marked as exclusive! Have not seen any other way to get those yet, but It would be great, if you introduce another way to get them.
    As is, it would again favorize the scalpers that buy huge amounts of everything and then up the price!