Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    I don't think there'd be any real conversions needed, except maybe with the 2 actions 1 manuever/3 actions 2 manuevers discrepency when doing GB1 scenarios. I'm considering just adopting the 3 actions/2 manuevers from GB2 for my GB1 runs anyways. I know it'd certainly help some of the harder scenarios/ghosts (looking at you, Spawn of Cathulhu).

As far as errata goes, I'm curious as well. The GB1 character abilities specifically refer to Ghosts, which, in the context of GB1, pretty much meant you were making attack against something that wasn't a gate. In GB2 there's Ghosts, Plazms, Haunted Humans, and gates. I'm wondering if all instances of ghosts on the character cards would read as Entities instead.

In the stretch goals, is that PeopleBuster Egon's silhouette?

@Jay Tigran A lot of People think it is Peoplebuster Egon or Real Ghostbuster Egon. we'll have to just wait and see I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenbiggie View Post
    @Jay Tigran A lot of People think it is Peoplebuster Egon or Real Ghostbuster Egon. we'll have to just wait and see I guess.
    I want Eduard before other Ghostbusters (especially with the slow pledging).

well they wouldn't do Eddie right after Kylie, they appear to be spacing them out...
    my guess is PeopleBuster Egon, the head is kind of deformed, and the neck juts out too far to be regular Egon...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Xavious View Post
    As far as errata goes, I'm curious as well. The GB1 character abilities specifically refer to Ghosts, which, in the context of GB1, pretty much meant you were making attack against something that wasn't a gate. In GB2 there's Ghosts, Plazms, Haunted Humans, and gates. I'm wondering if all instances of ghosts on the character cards would read as Entities instead.
    If they don't make an official change, I plan to convert Zuul and Vinz Clortho into Haunted Humans as a house rule.

I wonder, since the new playable characters get +1 Action and +1 Maneuver, if the scenarios themselves can be used to set how many Actions and Maneuvers everyone starts with. GB1 scenarios would have to follow GB1 rules, so the GB2 ghostbusters would never get their 3rd Actions, which could be fatal in a scenario where the GBs start at L3 with the expectation that they'll all have more actions.

GB2 rules would supersede GB1 rules, regardless of what scenario you use, regardless of it being a GB1 scenario or a GB2 scenario. The GB2 characters would get their normal amount of actions and maneuvers. They'd not lose anything.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenbiggie View Post
    It couldn't be Real Ghostbusters Egon, because if you look closely on the image it says something about "Class". And since only ghosts do have classes, it can only be Peoplebuster Egon.

It says "2 S-Class Equipment cards".

That's part of the reason I personally think it is RGB Egon. But It could just as easily be Peoplebusters Egon.
    Last edited by Brandon_the_Wut; 04-23-2016 at 04:20 AM.