Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Hello. While waiting for the pledge manager, I wanted to let everyone here know that in relation to Ghostbusters II's kickstarter, a group of us are trying to gather funds to get a "Specter Slayer" tier and have a custom Yeti added to the game, since Crypto said they'd be OK with us sharing the 3D printer file among a group backing it together.

Anyone interested in helping out?

Details here: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/157...ting-yeti-mini

Just added a "pledge". Thanks for posting here. If we end up short, hopefully it is part of an upcoming expansion (not a full GB3!)

Quote Originally Posted by turkproverb View Post
    Hello. While waiting for the pledge manager, I wanted to let everyone here know that in relation to Ghostbusters II's kickstarter, a group of us are trying to gather funds to get a "Specter Slayer" tier and have a custom Yeti added to the game, since Crypto said they'd be OK with us sharing the 3D printer file among a group backing it together.

Anyone interested in helping out?

Details here: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/157...ting-yeti-mini
    I'd be interested, but I'm unsure just what would be in this "tier" you're creating. Maybe this deserves it's own thread here.

(yes, I realize you want to keep the discussion in the thread created for it at BGG, but cross-promotion is key to crowd-sourcing success)

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy1van View Post
    I'd be interested, but I'm unsure just what would be in this "tier" you're creating. Maybe this deserves it's own thread here.

(yes, I realize you want to keep the discussion in the thread created for it at BGG, but cross-promotion is key to crowd-sourcing success)
    To answer your question, we'll be pooling together to change one backer-level to a Specter Slayer so we can get a Custom Yeti mini, and distribute the 3D printer file and card stats.

Creating a new thread would make sense, I suppose, Yea.