Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Rigid Buffalo
    Quote Originally Posted by dylannorthrup View Post
    Please tell me you will not also choose to make desirable items in this Kickstarter exclusive to the Kickstarter and, thereby, hamstring yourself from releasing it later either directly to consumers or to distributors/gaming stores. I'd rather have my money go directly to you or my FLGS and not to some eBay speculator. I'd like to know you learned from the mistakes of the first Kickstarter at at least won't repeat them (even if the decision has been made not to correct the original mistake).

Also, figured since I was criticizing Cryptozoic in general through their spokesperson/CM sara.miguel I'd do the favor of posting under my real name instead of my previous pseudonym, DocX.
    I appreciate you being transparent and honest. It's not a secret that I don't disagree with your statement. We made reactionary statements that locked us in a corner, but we didn't want to make it another negative by breaking our promise. It wasn't an easy thing.

That said, when planning this next Kickstarter, we have looked extensively at our past campaign and reached out to our "think tanks" in terms of what we think will go best in this campaign, and what they think the community at large would want. We learned a lot during and after the campaign that we have already applied, but we are able to take it one step further.

TL;DR - We've learned our lesson, and I hope you at least check out the next campaign and give us a chance.
    The Yeti Handler

Community Marketing Coordinator for Cryptozoic Entertainment

Yeah, I have to agree with Dylan, thanks mate for putting forward exactly what I was thinking. Sara, as disappointing as that info is, I'm still keen to back at this stage. Not being able to pony up the funds last May is on me, not Cryptozoic. I'm very happy with the base game mechanically. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with

And found a link to some of your GB2 product from Wondercon. Mind if I post?

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    Post post post!!!!

Rigid Buffalo
    Quote Originally Posted by prawdeeps View Post
    And found a link to some of your GB2 product from Wondercon. Mind if I post?
    Feel free
    The Yeti Handler

Community Marketing Coordinator for Cryptozoic Entertainment

Quote Originally Posted by prawdeeps View Post
    I looked at some of this (and the character card). How are the old character cards supposed to fit in with the the new game?

Excellent question!

The new cards are supposed to be double sided, one for a proton, one for slime.

The wait is killing me

7 days!