Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Rigid Buffalo
    Quote Originally Posted by twolfe View Post
    I looked at some of this (and the character card). How are the old character cards supposed to fit in with the the new game?
    All will be revealed during KS!
    The Yeti Handler

Community Marketing Coordinator for Cryptozoic Entertainment

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    But thats like 7 days from now, SARA!!!!!!!!!!

Who's got two thumbs and is ready to Kickstart(er)?!

6 days!

This time I have someone from the local gaming community that will back it for me, if I give him the money.
    But I won't jump in right away.
    I'll wait for some time to see if you guys really learned from your mistakes!
    If ghosts will still be out of the fragile clear plastic, I'm out!
    If again 90% of the stretchgoals is exclusive content, I'm out(or maybe I should get a XXXload of everything to sell on ebay, because that practise seems to be encouraged these days! Hmm, I'll decide that later)!
    If you go again for a XXXX shipping company that needs 6 months until the last people get their stuff, also out!
    Last edited by sara.miguel; 04-06-2016 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Inappropriate Language

Thanks for stopping by!

Rigid Buffalo
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyknight View Post
    This time I have someone from the local gaming community that will back it for me, if I give him the money.
    But I won't jump in right away.
    I'll wait for some time to see if you guys really learned from your mistakes!
    If ghosts will still be out of the fragile clear plastic, I'm out!
    If again 90% of the stretchgoals is exclusive content, I'm out(or maybe I should get a XXXXX of everything to sell on ebay, because that practise seems to be encouraged these days! Hmm, I'll decide that later)!
    If you go again for a XXXX shipping company that needs 6 months until the last people get their stuff, also out!
    Language, please.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but this is an all ages forum. Please be mindful of that.

Also, I understand the pessimism, but why don't you wait and see what's being offered?
    The Yeti Handler

Community Marketing Coordinator for Cryptozoic Entertainment

Its the internet, you complain before you see the product, while you see the product and after you see the product.

I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist and after seeing the current product, I'm naturally more than just a little bit sceptic of the next one.

Also didn't know that s***load was inappropriate. It's just a short wort to describe "a really huge amount of something" that I've seen being used like millions of times on thousands of internetsites and it was never ever censored.

The second **** I really meant like I said, because it's a fitting word to describe something that is below substandard!

About the all ages forum excuse, I can tell you kids these days learn worse language in kindergarten! My nephews would laugh if they see that censored because they both knew much worse words, years before they even learned how to use a computer. And most other kids in their classes were even worse than that, because my sister was the only parent to care enough to tell her kids to stop that!

Okay, so, you agreed to the terms and conditions of this forum, so that means you obey by them or they censor you, that's how this works.