Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Soo much anger skyknight, that cant be good for your health

Rigid Buffalo
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyknight View Post
    I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist and after seeing the current product, I'm naturally more than just a little bit sceptic of the next one.

Also didn't know that s***load was inappropriate. It's just a short wort to describe "a really huge amount of something" that I've seen being used like millions of times on thousands of internetsites and it was never ever censored.

The second **** I really meant like I said, because it's a fitting word to describe something that is below substandard!

About the all ages forum excuse, I can tell you kids these days learn worse language in kindergarten! My nephews would laugh if they see that censored because they both knew much worse words, years before they even learned how to use a computer. And most other kids in their classes were even worse than that, because my sister was the only parent to care enough to tell her kids to stop that!
    This is a Cryptozoic forum. There are terms of use and service that you agreed to. That is still a curse word. I do not care what "kids learn these days". That is irrelevant to this forum. I do not need an explanation on why you think it doesn't matter. Do not curse on my forum. That is all.
    Last edited by sara.miguel; 04-07-2016 at 11:09 AM. Reason: spelling
    The Yeti Handler

Community Marketing Coordinator for Cryptozoic Entertainment

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    So I just had a fun conversation with Erik Burnham. I completely spaced on the Peoplebusters being in the comics!

I'd love to get them in the book (even if they're listed as 'Collectors') and maybe a 'Flip Side' world tile map?

What do you guys think? Am I overshooting?

It's not like the Spectral Busters, they would be all new sculpts....

Quote Originally Posted by Werechicken View Post
    Okay, so, you agreed to the terms and conditions of this forum, so that means you obey by them or they censor you, that's how this works.
    This is a Cryptozoic forum. There are terms of use and service that you agreed to. That is still a curse word. I do not care what "kids learn these days". That is irrelevant to this forum. I do not need an explanation on why you think it doesn't matter. Do not curse on my forum. That is all.
    Yes, I agreed to these terms and conditions: http://cryptozoic.com/tnc

Read it carefully! Nowhere it says anything about not cursing! Now tell me how I should've known, if it's not in the terms? You can't legally enforce a rule, nobody agreed to!

Sara Please tell me the new equipment decks are compatible with the original game, please! It would make it so much better.
    And a second question. Sorry if it is a bit offtopic, when starting the sedgewick campaign on scenario 1 against the sandman, do you go on 0 experience? Thank you.
    Ready for the next game

Benny, welcome!

They are compatible with the original game!

And as far as Sandman goes, sadly, yes, you DO start at zero.

See my thread "Enter Sandman, exit fun", it is a TOUGH scenario. People have said the trick to beating it is sticking together and focusing on him first? I've had no luck and when I try it again, I'll probably bump them up a level or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyknight View Post
    Yes, I agreed to these terms and conditions: http://cryptozoic.com/tnc

Read it carefully! Nowhere it says anything about not cursing! Now tell me how I should've known, if it's not in the terms? You can't legally enforce a rule, nobody agreed to!
    You have some good points (from previous posts), i havnt read the terms of agreement myself (majority of people dont). At least we arent on tue Steam forums where it is a free-for-all (anonymity is a "real drag"
    Pardon my french). It appears we have at least one person monitoring this forum to keep things from becoming mass hysteria.

You do have a good point in that there are some issues from the last kick starter that do need to be addressed
    One of them would be the lack of minor ghosts when we had a lot of boss ghosts.

Also i have doubts on how the two games will stack. I have had my game for less than 6 months and played it 3 times. They already want to make the expansion. In the real world, 6 months of feed back from the first game, while also creating the secong game before people got their games in the first place, doesnt sound like the second one will have better machanics.
    Last edited by twolfe; 04-08-2016 at 08:44 AM.

I've had my game since November, plus Brad had been playing his hand made version of the game since back in April. We've given them plenty of feedback.

Also! Check out CZE's bio in Kickstarter! Capture.jpg

Looks like the Statue of Liberty will be in the game!!!

Does this mean Lady Liberty can fight Stay Puft?

Quote Originally Posted by Werechicken View Post
    I've had my game since November, plus Brad had been playing his hand made version of the game since back in April. We've given them plenty of feedback.

Also! Check out CZE's bio in Kickstarter! Capture.jpg

Looks like the Statue of Liberty will be in the game!!!

Does this mean Lady Liberty can fight Stay Puft?
    Not to belittle your comment, but 2 (or even a handful) of people arent enough to represnet a good proportion of the population that play the game.

No, and I understand, I'm just saying a majority of us had it by November. And have been pretty active with comments and complaints.