Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    They have also had local people in CA as playtesters, too. It's ironic, but I was one of the first outside the company to play the game, but I don't get to play since my friends are so busy. : (

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    We love ya, buddy.

You're the heart of the Ghostbusters board game.

I've been waiting for this since wondercon and maybe longer considering backing this.

Holding out a tiny sliver of hope that the GITD Slimer will make an appearance. #completist

Hi Sara, if we are on the cryptozoic mailing list, will we receive a link to the new Ghostbusters kickstarter before it begins? Also, what time should we expect this? (the link, im assuming the kickstarter begins at 10am Monday PST). Also, could you confirm the timezone? Is the pacific time referred to in your news feeds PST or PDT?
    Last edited by prawdeeps; 04-10-2016 at 12:51 PM.

Rigid Buffalo
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterBoy View Post
    Holding out a tiny sliver of hope that the GITD Slimer will make an appearance. #completist
    Nope.
    The Yeti Handler

Community Marketing Coordinator for Cryptozoic Entertainment

Rigid Buffalo
    Quote Originally Posted by prawdeeps View Post
    Hi Sara, if we are on the cryptozoic mailing list, will we receive a link to the new Ghostbusters kickstarter before it begins? Also, what time should we expect this? (the link, im assuming the kickstarter begins at 10am Monday PST). Also, could you confirm the timezone? Is the pacific time referred to in your news feeds PST or PDT?
    10AM PDT. I believe the link will be in the email that goes out. If not there will be a link on the CZE homepage. We will likely update it here as well.
    The Yeti Handler

Community Marketing Coordinator for Cryptozoic Entertainment