Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    The dice tower I am on the fence about. 15 bucks for a paper tower? I dunno.

This could be fully funded as early as today. Which would be awesome. I was thinking about the tower but may get an extra thing of sleeves instead.

So far looks like i will only get the slimer expansion in addition.

Fully funded now onto stretch goals

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    check out the social media goals, guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Werechicken View Post
    check out the social media goals, guys.
    I genuinely dont understand the pupose for those. Fo we get something if those are met?
    Last edited by twolfe; 04-11-2016 at 02:07 PM.

Yes, an addition ghost called the Gimme Grabber

I posted to both my twitter which I hardly ever use and shared on my facebook

I unfortunately don't get to play enough to justify a 2nd game, but I love the ability to jump in and get some cool add-ons only.

I'm in for a dice tower as that will be great for when I play Mass Hysteria. I *might* be in for a Slimer or Louis expansion depending on if details come out for them down the road. I'd really need to see mockups of the components and get an idea of how that would play as an optional scenario in the 1st game.

Baby Yeti
    I'm with you on the paper dice tower, Werechicken. The complete-ist in me wants to get it. The practical side of me says that I already HAVE a nice solid walnut dice tower that works really well for Pathfinder, Ghostbusters AND Zombicide. I got everything else, though. Also, for clarity, on the KS, I'm Aaron "The Carpathian."