Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gameforge Jank Bot League

Quote Originally Posted by Jugg View Post
    I absolutely completely disagree with your first sentence, but I don't want to drag this thread down, so I'll just say: I also don't have jankbots :P

If it is even half as much fun as the rockleague, I'm sure the participants will have a great time.
    i hated it last time i did it but its just not my cup of tea with all that rng and power packed into one card.
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by Saeijou View Post
    i don't understand why we don't have ONE forum... that split is stupid
    As far as I am aware, they have looked into merging or replacing the forums on at least one occasion. Logistically it is a headache and it probably keeps taking a backseat to game development.

Ganeforge maintains the international multilingual side, as the Cryptozoic forums here simply cannot cater to non-English speakers right now.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

It will not let me into the post when I am logged in on that site. Says I do not have permission to view the message.
    Can I say I am in in this forum?

IGN : CaptJack

Devoted Emissary
    You will need to log into the game forge forums in order to post and confirm match results to participate.
    King + Raid Leader.
    I still play Decipher's LotR daily @ http://gempukku.com/gemp-lotr/

I have, and can get into the Results thread just fine, it is the initial thread that doesn't like me.

Devoted Emissary
    Quote Originally Posted by McCloud68 View Post
    I have, and can get into the Results thread just fine, it is the initial thread that doesn't like me.
    i had the same issue, just post your ign in the results forum and explain it. btw, the league is in its final week
    king tier backer, catalan and european

Hero of Adamanth
    Ditto with that issue. It was only happening in Chrome, though. I got it to allow me to post using MS Edge.