Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Branding on in game sleeves.

I have to agree with this actually. As a vanity item it should be pure artwork i think except for maybe cases like charity sleeves possibly including the logo for the charity on them or something. But that might bring in some legal issues.
    In Game Name: Halko

Quote Originally Posted by Roy_G View Post
    The primal sleeves key takes too much space and takes away all the focus.I agree.
    The vamp king sleeves look so silly with the key.

I would use promodust to EA my sleeves, and get rid of the logos

I'm optimistic that the set 4 chest sleeves will be an improvement.

Although pessimistic as to what effect that would have on my gold reserves...
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Vorsa View Post
    I'm optimistic that the set 4 chest sleeves will be an improvement.

Although pessimistic as to what effect that would have on my gold reserves...
    They have the same layout and branding as all the previous chest sleeves. I love the look of the Set 4 "key" though - it looks like a pretty cool weapon.
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

Quote Originally Posted by hex_colin View Post
    They have the same layout and branding as all the previous chest sleeves. I love the look of the Set 4 "key" though - it looks like a pretty cool weapon.
    Thanks, Colin.
    I never noticed the keys changed between sets, but I see it now looking at them side by side on HexPrimal.

I hope they are still silver like the set 3 ones, though the Primal Dawn logo hints at gold - that could be good too.

+

To be honest - now I've viewed them again - I do really like the set 3 ones; I think it's just the vivid colours from set 1 & 2 that put me off giving them a fair shot at the time.
    Last edited by Vorsa; 03-27-2016 at 03:56 PM.
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Vorsa View Post
    I never noticed the keys changed between sets, but I see it now looking at them side by side on HexPrimal
    Click on that link and tell me all those sleeves wouldn't look a million times better without the Hex logo. The 2nd anniversary sleeve looks amazing with no logo. Are they worried people will use the sleeve art without permission and have the logo there to prevent it?

Quote Originally Posted by GobBluth View Post
    Click on that link and tell me all those sleeves wouldn't look a million times better without the Hex logo. The 2nd anniversary sleeve looks amazing with no logo. Are they worried people will use the sleeve art without permission and have the logo there to prevent it?
    I suppose that's a fair fear, though. =(
    ----
    http://i.imgur.com/I1MZpF8.png
    HexEnt is too long to type, They're HXE now.
    I am currently trading my unused GK code for a new Tesla Model S P85D
    Feel free to contact me for where you can have it shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaer View Post
    I suppose that's a fair fear, though. =(
    I guess so, but I kind of said it in jest. If they sacrificed our user experience of seeing the amazing sleeve art for some strange paranoia of an outsider stealing it then I don't really think that's fair to us as users. I don't know why but the logo just really bugs me. I'm all for advertising the game, but having the logo on sleeves is just strange.

Agreed... the watermark doesn't bother me so much, but the full logo with the keys look terrible to me. In both cases, I'd much prefer the pure art.