Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [PvP Spoiler] The Day Entrath Stood Still

Quote Originally Posted by Elwinz View Post
    but htats what heroic outlaw is and he has aditional effect
    It does feel like a more flexible heroic outlaw to me. And heroic outlaw himself has been borderline playable. Adding the ability to hit the 5/5 5dmg for 7 sweet spot should make this a good deal better with an additional level of severe late game threat on upward from there.
    1x GK Keep - Dekroma

I love this guy on so many levels, but the art and flavor text are REALLY great.

One of my favorite things with Primal Dawn is that it feels like they made a number of cards that would work really well in a Cressida based deck but don't necessarily play well with Eye of Creation. We had that meta before already but if it comes back again because of set 4 cards it will be something fresh.
    Visit Youtube: FunktionFails & Twitch: FunktionFails for hex based videos, articles and more.
    Find me on twitter @FunktionFails

Less fail, more funktion!

am i only one thought azure cannon with speed and flight/unblockable/draw card

Flight and unblockable is kind of redundant no need for two forms of evasion but yeah azure combos spark with this card

To be honest, on a mechanical level I'm not smitten...

It's a good flexible card, but stacked up against the other major/minor rares "flexible" just isn't that special; 2X for X/X doesn't come near the value of Rune Ear Hierophant or Mad Robomancer at lower costs, and at high costs it won't get near the value of an 8/8 Rootfather w/ a great cycling ability to boot.

Unless you are getting enormous double-digit ramp from Elves, I don't see a niche for this in constructed or PvE unless someone has a yearning for major gems beyond the 8 you'd likely slot in to the 1st and 2nd choices for R/W or R/S.
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Vorsa View Post
    To be honest, on a mechanical level I'm not smitten...

It's a good flexible card, but stacked up against the other major/minor rares "flexible" just isn't that special; 2X for X/X doesn't come near the value of Rune Ear Hierophant or Mad Robomancer at lower costs, and at high costs it won't get near the value of an 8/8 Rootfather w/ a great cycling ability to boot.

Unless you are getting enormous double-digit ramp from Elves, I don't see a niche for this in constructed or PvE unless someone has a yearning for major gems beyond the 8 you'd likely slot in to the 1st and 2nd choices for R/W or R/S.
    My immediate thought upon seeing the card was, "where are we getting all of these resources?" This and the 1XX R/S action seem to require more resources than we're accustomed to. $$$$$ Scraptech Brawler $$$$$.

Quote Originally Posted by hitchslap88 View Post
    My immediate thought upon seeing the card was, "where are we getting all of these resources?" This and the 1XX R/S action seem to require more resources than we're accustomed to. $$$$$ Scraptech Brawler $$$$$.
    That or voice of the ashwood

Quote Originally Posted by plaguedealer View Post
    That or voice of the ashwood
    Ah, now you've hit upon something...

This guy costs too many resources to be good. If I wanted to dump 12 into something to make it useful, I'd rather just cast Life Siphon.

There's also Infinity Engine.