Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Team MoMCards] [EXCLU] Reveal a new card PVP SET4

That's an ice card!

Note: Chill does not have a "grey" rarity icon, hence it is not a token card. It is an uncommon in its own right, like Scorch, so will also be obtainable in packs (and may have equipment to go with it!).
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

Yep, Chill was one of the text only spoilers we got from everyone at the Invitational. It was posted in the Spoiler Compendium thread.

This guy will be great in a PvE Crowfeather deck with heavy action synergy. Probably only as a x1, but it will still be very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfCrypt View Post
    THAT. IS. BADASS, An arctic Coyotle???
    Hey. Hey. Calm down...
    ....take a CHILLL PILLLL

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Blue eyes...lots of ice wherever it goes around. I'm pretty sure the Starks were warning us about him whenever they say, "Winter is coming!"

Chilltail Guide

More tremendous art!
    It's always going to be in the shadow of Menacing Gralk (so long as that is PvP legal), which is a shame as otherwise I think we'd be wowed by combos such as Chilltail Guide + Storm Cloud.

However this could take out a single monstrous threat turn after turn (might be helpful in PvE), or in a troop heavy part-sapphire deck Wrenlocke + Chilltail = full hand replenishment on top of control.

Chill

I like it; in meta or PvE where you don't expect Scorch to be very viable, this is decent control - and being sapphire you can combine with Wrenlocke, Winter Moon or the like to craft some control-friendly cantrips.
    If nothing else, can give Salt Harpy a nice buff without having to take ruby.
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild

I think Chill may be a relatively high pick in the S/R "actions matter" / Gobbler decks.

Thank you for sharing.

Edit: Thanks RoPeTTe!
    Last edited by nicosharp; 03-30-2016 at 02:51 PM.