Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Old dungeons...

Old dungeons...

I just went through a few really old news announcements and found the following two particularly interesting. Especially the artwork of the dungeons was already amazing. In fact I like this drawn stuff more than the animated. I guess the animated is more easy to change if you want to skip or add an encounter.

However I hope we will see em soon

https://www.hextcg.com/adventure-awaits/
    https://www.hextcg.com/dungeon-crawl/

And here a few impressions:

Kraken, Slaughtergear and Dinosaurs vs squirrels are some other known upcoming dungeons. Personally looking most forward to the slaughtergear dungeon, hoping we can get some new slaughtergear troop from it..
    Last edited by Taqo; 03-31-2016 at 08:06 AM.

There will be a slaughtergear dungeon? Hm...if the totally overprized slaughtergear cards will be available for farming there?
    Is there a pricture available?

Quote Originally Posted by Sixlooter View Post
    There will be a slaughtergear dungeon? Hm...if the totally overprized slaughtergear cards will be available for farming there?
    Is there a pricture available?
    "The overprized slaughtergear cards" wont be available as drop from the dungeon. Can almost 100% guarantee that. It would make as much sense as dropping legendary pvp cards from pve, wont happen as it would ruin the value of the cards.
    No picture of it yet
    Last edited by Taqo; 03-31-2016 at 08:30 AM.

These dungeons definitely can't make it before we have mercenaries in the game. A 14-nodes dungeon to traverse with a single deck and only 3 dungeon lives... that would be harsh.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    These dungeons definitely can't make it before we have mercenaries in the game. A 14-nodes dungeon to traverse with a single deck and only 3 dungeon lives... that would be harsh.
    Why is that? The mercs won't offer extra lives, only more available decks to use and some passives to boost your main deck.
    My Devonshire farming deck rarely ever loses a match and if it does it's almost always against Wiktor because he sometimes just gets out of control too fast if he goes first. We also already have Frost Ring Arena where you have to do 15(20) nodes with only 3 lives

Quote Originally Posted by Khazrakh View Post
    Why is that? The mercs won't offer extra lives, only more available decks to use and some passives to boost your main deck.
    My Devonshire farming deck rarely ever loses a match and if it does it's almost always against Wiktor because he sometimes just gets out of control too fast if he goes first. We also already have Frost Ring Arena where you have to do 15(20) nodes with only 3 lives
    The current plan is that the Mercs don't offer extra lives per se, but if you use them and they die, you don't lose a life.
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

Quote Originally Posted by hex_colin View Post
    The current plan is that the Mercs don't offer extra lives per se, but if you use them and they die, you don't lose a life.
    Ah alright, didn't know that. That makes them quite a bit better than I thought.
    Thanks for the update Colin!

Colin, are the plans for dungeons still as expansive as the above examples? I have kinda assumed the nature of the AZs has taken away from the focus on really large and complex dungeons (IE alternate wincons, hidden encounters, etc) as the first release simply didn't have anything nearing that scale. Wikktor was the closest, but he is still only a handful of encounters when it is all said and done.
    1x GK Keep - Dekroma