Thread: Millenium Blades Set inspired by Hex

Smile Millenium Blades Set inspired by Hex

So I just my copy of Millennium Blades (a CCG simulator boardgame) and though you guys would be interested in seeing the set that was sponsored by Cory.

http://imgur.com/gallery/KA2I7/new
    You can break my body, but you will never break my spirit.

Judge Level 2

It'd sure be great to have a Vex: Cards of Hate joke set in the future...

*winkwink*

*wink*
    Member of The Unnamed Council: A Relaxed, Yet Organized PvE Guild - apply here!

Nice, Cory should make a sleeve with that art

Cory at his most royal i kinda like it even more because it makes it so much more out of place. The in game one is super wacky but that one is just all. "That's right i am the prettiest pretty princess deal with it."
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by MicZeSeraphin View Post
    So I just my copy of Millennium Blades (a CCG simulator boardgame) and though you guys would be interested in seeing the set that was sponsored by Cory.

http://imgur.com/gallery/KA2I7/new
    I think the "Vex Meteor" is much more playable in Millenium Blades than Comet Strike in ours. Also I love the Ardent Box of the Underworld...were you a Kickstarter? If so that means mine should be getting here within a few days too!

Also I find it interesting that Millenium Blades advertises it as all of the cards being rare or legendary when in some of the booster pack sets you'll find 3 of the same card and others 2 or one...making it realistically more like, common, uncommon, and rare anyway!
    Last edited by YourOpponent; 03-31-2016 at 07:00 PM.

How is Millennium Blades? I missed the KS, but might want to buy a copy anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Xavon View Post
    How is Millennium Blades? I missed the KS, but might want to buy a copy anyway...
    Well I think it's going to be worth the $80 anyway and if you get it now from their store and request the KS exclusive cards and so forth...they'll give them to people (due to ordering extras). There's videos of people playing it on Youtube for 60+ minutes so you can see in depth how it's played too to see if it's a good match for you. Also if I remember right Cory was definitely one of the big Kickstarters on it (which is why there's a Hex parody set in it.)