Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Finally Micro-Transactions are here!

I'm just glad these aren't Fantasy Flight Mini-American sized, or they'd never be able to re-stock them when I want to sleeve my collection.
    In-game: Obsidian || Collector backer || Starting a guild for Newbies -- "The Cerulea Acadamy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aradon View Post
    Cory is a man of unrelenting promises and optimism!

Cory mentioned on the latest Threshold podcast that since sleeves will most likely be in short supply, suspected Jank Bot users will in fact have to pay more.

Quote Originally Posted by Quantius View Post
    Can Jank Bot decks get a bulk discount?
    Exclusive No-tier Backer and ResidentSleeper

Mon strimerino

Speaking of realism, do the sleeves slowly accrue debris and get slightly sticky causing them to stick to the card below them?

And more importantly, does the deck shuffler accidentally sometimes slide one sleeve inside another causing it to split down the side?

If I move cards around in my hand can it make a sound that my opponent can hear? *Thwit* *thwit* *thwit* *thwit* *thwit* *thwit*

Master Theorycrafter
    I'll buy any wore down AoDs for 100p. Everyone knows they're worthless once they get down to that state, so you might as well get a quick buck by selling them to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Quantius View Post
    Speaking of realism, do the sleeves slowly accrue debris and get slightly sticky causing them to stick to the card below them?

And more importantly, does the deck shuffler accidentally sometimes slide one sleeve inside another causing it to split down the side?

If I move cards around in my hand can it make a sound that my opponent can hear? *Thwit* *thwit* *thwit* *thwit* *thwit* *thwit*
    I was emailing Cory about this, he was stating that most of these options would be available with Sleeves+ a monthly subscriptions of 12.99 USD. Totally worth it. Apparently anyone without the the subscriptions wouldn't be able to enter tournaments due to not having "tournament legal" sleeving.

I am so hyped now that I can put my cards into semi-transparent plastic sleeves to protect my awesome Princess Cory sleeves from being worn out. However, at 20 plat each, it is a little pricey, and therefore clearly a high value sleeve that I will want to protect from degradation. Why hasn't HXE implemented a third slightly larger sleeve that I can put over those sleeves to protect them.

My theory is that they are delaying that third-sleeve feature on purpose in order to force the 20p sleeves to wear out and make us spend even more money. That's a classic Cory move right there.

Wait for $29.99 you can get the patented sleeve washing machine...

A good laminator is only 15$ and that solves all my problems at once silly people.
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by wolzarg View Post
    A good laminator is only 15$ and that solves all my problems at once silly people.
    I laughed pretty hard, as a kid I thought about doing that

Gigantisaur
    What shady and underhanded false advertising. That in client image clear shows a picture of 10 sleevers for 20p yet the small print says they are 20p each - nice try Mr Jones!
    Buying Gold 120 gold per platinum details Here

IGN ALCHEMY KICKSTARTER BACKER MEMBER OF THE UNNAMED COUNCIL