Thread: Introducing HEX BATTLEGROUNDS - A stream mini-game

Talking Introducing HEX BATTLEGROUNDS - A stream mini-game

G'day Hexers,

I'm proud to reveal a little mini-game that I've been designing to use with my streams that I'm calling HEX Battlegrounds (will likely open it up for others to use in the future, still very much a work in progress).

Thanks to the help from dbug (creator of www.shareyourdraft.com), we've got it to a state in which I think it is ready to be played. So, join me tomorrow (saturday) on the official channel (twitch.tv/hextcg) to check it out, provide feedback and win some sexy prizes! The stream will start approx 4PM PST (keep eyes on my twitter as I may start earlier)

I will go over the rules and all that jazz during the stream and will update this post with a video of the game in action. For now, here is a picture.

HAVOC

UPDATE:

Stream was a lot of fun you guys can check it out here: https://www.twitch.tv/hextcg/v/58268172
    Skipping to 3 hours and 37 minutes in will allow you to see the game in action (was a few more games earlier in the stream too)

edit: here is a youtube link too: https://youtu.be/tgLjfrcIa-c

Are you gonna tell us at all what to expect? The graphic looks cool but I have no idea what's going on.
    Visit Youtube: FunktionFails & Twitch: FunktionFails for hex based videos, articles and more.
    Find me on twitter @FunktionFails

Less fail, more funktion!

Bella's in it so 10/10, will be there!

Will be starting stream in 40 minutes, playing in fiveshards weekly and playing this during downtime or when I lose :P

I couldn't watch the stream sadly, how was it?

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa89 View Post
    I couldn't watch the stream sadly, how was it?
    was good imo lots of good ideas for the game... you can check out the stream via links in OP

Quote Originally Posted by havocattack View Post
    was good imo lots of good ideas for the game... you can check out the stream via links in OP
    Ty, looks very funny! Good job Havoc