Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: HEX is coming to Steam!

Just want to thank everyone who is helping to provide feedback. We are going to make a few tweaks on the store based in part on your feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by chark View Post
    just want to thank everyone who is helping to provide feedback. We are going to make a few tweaks on the store based in part on your feedback.
    i will fly down there and kiss you passionately on the mouth if you list this as early access.

One of the things that I'd be worried about is the lack of a rule book.

At some point you have to get serious and publish actual rules for the game instead of telling people that you just need to figure it out for yourself by playing.

It will not only help players who are new to TCGs but it will help bring people from other TCGs to transition better if they understand the game rules.

Master of Gifs
    Zophie approves

High Tomb Lord
    How do you have rules in a mmo? Not like you can mistime a card
    Quote Originally Posted by NOBLERooster
    Ozawa You Lore Hound!
    IGN: OzawaWanderer

http://i.imgur.com/fro8laQ.png

Quote Originally Posted by fido_one View Post
    i will fly down there and kiss you passionately on the mouth if you list this as early access.
    Early access is not going to happen, because it works against our goals for going to Steam. Other things like not labeling the game as an MMO and cleaning up bullet points and system requirements are reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by Chark View Post
    Early access is not going to happen, because it defeats our goals for going to steam. Other things like not labeling the game as an MMO and cleaning up bullet points and system requirements are reasonable.
    Hrrrmmm. I really worry ya'll will be called out on having a game that isn't complete yet. I hope I'm wrong.

Plus you just missed a passionate kiss!

Gigantisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by Chark View Post
    Just want to thank everyone who is helping to provide feedback. We are going to make a few tweaks on the store based in part on your feedback.
    Great to hear Chark

And of course, I'm sure you all know in the office that the only reason people are posting with passionate pleas is because of how much we adore HEX and want nothing but the best success for it

Quote Originally Posted by Mejis View Post
    Great to hear Chark

And of course, I'm sure you all know in the office that the only reason people are posting with passionate pleas is because of how much we adore HEX and want nothing but the best success for it
    110%

Quote Originally Posted by Mejis View Post
    Great to hear Chark

We know. Someone making an account to make the first post on the forums regarding this topic proves this without a doubt. Most of you are very reasonable and raise reasonable concerns over this. We are lucky to have all of you in our gaming community.

P.S. I talked about giving community access to the game early to put up reviews and guides, but the consensus was that it could damage our reputation as a company that astroturfs their unreleased Steam game. So as soon as it's live, that's when people can post reviews and guides.
    Last edited by Chark; 04-05-2016 at 04:51 PM.